Chapter 14 - Escape from an old enemy

Hello I know it's been forever! I'm sorry about that I've just been focusing on my other book trying to remember as much as possible about the Chunin exams. So here is chapter 14 of Seven.

 I hope you enjoy! I would really like to hear how I've been doing so please comment! If you guys liked it then press that vote button and you'll get a dedication! And if you guys like my work go and Follow me on here! ;)

This chapter is dedicated to AvalonKuran!

________________________________________________

Recap:

Soon night came and they had agreed to let one person stay up at a time to watch for any activity. Everyone else would rest.

I will kill that man. I say to myself as I fall into a light sleep.

I swear to it that I will end him!

___________________________________________

Story Starts: Jenn's P.O.V.

(Two Weeks Later!)

Guards came in and rushed over to where I was, and grabbed me. I didn't struggle at. Right now I was just waiting for a time to attack. We were walking down the hall to go down only to go down some stairs. This was the time for me to do something.

I elbowed both guys in the stomach and started running back up the stairs. I quietly went back the way I came and peeked around corner to see no guards guarding the door. Perfect.

I ran to the door and kicked it in. "Come on guys!" Everyone got up and ran out the door. Keia ran to me and I picked her up. "Stay in here until I say so." I put her in in my jacket and started running with Jargon and the others.

I was looking around the corner to make sure no one was guarding our way out of here, but out of my luck there were 5 people standing in front of the door. None of us have weapons so it's all on strength and strategy.

"Alright everyone just keeps hitting. I know they have guns and swords, but we have been taught to handle this." Jargon was whispering to us. Soon the alarm went off. We started running for the door and got the 5 guards out of the way easily

We finally got the door open, and found the weapons room. The door was shut and you could hear many people running out. "Hey Jenn look what I just found." Devin was holding up my weapon holder. (sword holder and other weapons.) "Thank you. I thought I'd never see you again Takoshin and Tenson." I hugged my mother and father swords they gave me and slipped the strap over my back.

I named it Takoshin because that was my father's name and Tenson was my mother's name. ( I know that was not Zack's parent's name but I thought it was a cool typed word so I kept it.)

Everyone found their weapons as well and got ready to rush out the door. Jargon was counting on his fingers. 3.......2.......1....... He pointed to the door. I was the first out and stop dead in my tracks at what I saw.

Hundreds of guards standing before a twelve membered team. How could we pull this off. My team has been though a lot but we've never had to fight this many people all at once. I started to panic inside again.

'Calm yourself host.' I won't let them touch you. Now fight!' A deep male voice rang in my head. My demon, Blaze.

I took his advice and took a deep breath. I then rushed to them and started slashing my sword around. It was the only thing I could do.