1: The Start of His Obsession

3rd person pov:

It is Katsuki Bakugou's final year at ua, and he is sent out on a mission with best jeanist.

"A villain with corrosive breath has hostages at his old place of employment. How do you attack dynimight?"

"I draw his fire while you rescue."

"Good, now get in there."

Bakugou hides his face under the pizza deliver guy hat. As he tries to infiltrate.

"Where's my God damn food!?"

"R....right here sir."

Bakugou says while acting scared and weak.

^i hate this. Acting weak is humiliating. ^

The massive villain grabs bakugou and sets him with the other hostages. As the villain eats his meal. He stops without warning.

"Do you think I'm stupid? They wouldn't send in a weakly. So what hero are you?"

Bakugou smirks, and with a chuckle he says.

"Heh! A smart villain. That's rare, but it doesn't matter. Because soon."

Bakugou grabs his long sleeves and rips them off to reveal his gauntlets.

"YOU'LL DIIIIIIIE!"

With his first attack. He creates a smoke screen with the first of his tools. Second is a flashbacks to deafen the target. Roght as bakugou was about to blast the villain away. The villain desperately attacks back. Biting the right gauntlet.

"You nasty shit! Grrrr get..... OFF!"

*BOO-BO-BOOOM!*

With one final a.p. shot at close range. The villain goes down.

With quirk cancel cuffs. The villain is arrested. Bakugou helps jeanist get everyone to safety while checking for injuries. Since the place was having a family day. Kids are there. One little girl tugs on Bakugou's shirt.

"I know you wanna see if we're okay, but what about you dynimight?"

She points to the gauntlet that's melted.

"I'll be alright see?"

Once removed. Bakugou sees the metal reinforcement. It was made with a protective coating against corrosion and acids. Yet aborb his sweat for use. The outer lairs are all but gone. The little girl is happy and hugs bakugou before leaving with her family.

"Damn, I love the new gear maker. Their equipment has saved me more than I can admit. It's as if they know my fighting style and temper."

"Well at least someone can tame you."

"Tch shut it 90s fashion."

"Fine, I was going to tell you who makes your gear, but your aditude is too bitter. So I won't reward your hard work."

"Wait you know who it is?"

"Well of course. I am the one who requests your replacements."

Wanting to meet the technician behind the tools. Bakugou looks down in defeat. With a grumpy tone.

"I.....I'm sorrysir."

"I suppose you can't do better? *sigh* fine here's his card."

The card has the class number.

"4-H huh? His hero support name is D. I guess I better pay him a visit."