3: The kitten and His Bunny

Izuku's pov:

After the encounter with kacchan. My concentration was shot. So I headed back to my dorm.

"Today was exosting. Maybe I should get some rest."

The next morning I awoke to a knock on my door. Groggy and not completely conscious yet. I walked over and opened the door. No one was there, but there was a letter on the ground. When I picked it up. I saw that the envelope had a heart sticker.

*gulp* "is this what I think it is?"

Sweating from nerves, I opened it to read.

<Dear izuku
I have wanted to tell you how I feel about you for awhile now, but never have had the courage to speak in person. I love you. Your smile lights up my day when it shines. The glimmer of your eyes is like a gemstone. The bubbly giggle that tingles the ear. Most importantly is your heart. It's purer than snow and soft like a bunny. Sorry if this is sappy or creepy in any way, but I wanted to get this off my chest.

Senserly yours ->

^oh crap it is! But wait the name is scratched out. So who could've sent this?^

After getting ready for school. I went to class. Where shinsou and I worked together for my finals. The exam was simple. Build a piece of equipment that'll be beneficial to one hero. All within a timely manner and resistant against multiple types of attack. Once the teacher came by and tested my work. I was graded on the spot.

"Nice work midoriya. Looks like you got the highest grade so far."

Shinsou:"Congrats midoriya. Looks like you graduated. Wanna celebrate with some coffee after this?"

"Yeah sounds good to me."

For a moment I thought I saw shinsou blush.

^was that my imagination? Wait is he the one who sent the letter? Oh no.^

I whimper quietly.

"Is something the matter?"

"NO NOT AT ALL! I mean maybe, I don't know. Tell me something shinsou. Do you like me more than just a friend?"

His Cheeks get red again and he looks away.

"Y....yes, but I wasn't gonna say anything,  because I wanted you to concentrate on your exam."

^is that why he sent the letter? Maybe he was hoping I wouldn't read it until after the exam. Aww that's kinda sweet and a bit romantic.^

"Hey shinsou? Instead of coffee. Do you wanna go out of a dinner date?"

With Cheeks trying to act like a tomato. He nods yes.