7: Bunbun

3rd person pov:

Izuku soon finds himself is aww because of where shinsou is taking them. His first sight that reveals it is a ferris wheel.

"I promise you a day that you'll never forget."

"Hitoshi really this is too much. We could just see a movie, go to the beach."

"Nonsense this is perfect."

Once inside, shinsou heads straight for the games.

"Sorry for being selfish but I wanna win you a plush bigger than mine."

Izuku begins to blush. So he looks down. In a shy studder he says.

"I....I'm fine babe. So l....long as I h...ave you. I'll n...never need anything else to c....c..cuddle."

By the time izuku had finished what he said. Shinsou had already won at ringtoss.

"We have a winner. Please, pick out your prize!"

Shinsou looks at izuku who timmedly points at the giant green bunny.

"Th....that one sir."

Since the plush was bigger than him. Shinsou carries it.

"Since you made me come here. Your punishment is to carry bunbun."

A blushy baby face pout with puffy checks is what izuku gives shinsou with the order. With a chuckle he replies.

"As you wish master. Is there anything else you would like to do."

"Fried funnelcake, and maybe the ferris wheel?"

"As you comand. I'll insure we get there or I'll die trying."

Since shinsou looks serious. Izuku couldn't help but laugh. That's when izuku grabs his hand to follow.

First was a funnelcake that izuku loved enough to playfully hiss if shinsou was trying to take a bite. Luckily shinsou had got his own. After that was a roller coaster. That once off it, izuku got sick. After resting a bit and getting hydrated. They went in the haunted house ride. The entire time izuku was hugging shinsou's arm in fear.

"Since most people end the day at the ferris wheel. Wanna mix it up where no one will be?"

"What are you planning now?"

With a whisper in the ear. Izuku blushes uncontrollably with a smile. So after getting some real fair food. They go on the ferris wheel. While on the ferris wheel. They both enjoy the quiet view of the town and of one another's company. Before shinsou could say anything. Izuku quickly kisses shinsou with a peck on the lips before hiding behind the plush.

Shinsou smirks.

"You can't hide from what you started. Now come here."

Shinsou playfully tries to get past the plush to tickle izuku. Through the giggles and cackles. Izuku makes a sound shinsou wasn't expecting.

"S...stop ahhagahah-*cute baby snort.*"

Shinsou stops as izuku gets embarrassed from the sudden silence after that.

"That......was..... adorab-pff"

The plush to the face from izuku shoving it. Makes shinsou stay quiet until they're out. Without a word of warning. Izuku leads shinsou to the tunnel of love. Where someone from a far sees them enter. Since the plush was too big. They sat it by the entrance. Where the person watching had an idea.