28: Run For It

3rd person pov:

With every thrust into izuku. Bakugou is more intranet by the reality of what's happening. Izuku's moans soon quiet down. As drooling euphoria takes him.

^I never believed that this day would actually come. Now we can be as one.^
"Ghuh!~"

The moment of climax came with an uneasy feeling. As izuku's attention was on something else. With a whimper of frustration because of half climax. Izuku stairs at the ceiling with a fearful expression. Bakugou finish stops. For when he threw his head back in pleasure. He saw a question on the ceiling made with insects.

<We're on our way to save you midoriya.>

Building rage and fear of losing izuku takes Bakugou over. With a blast of his quirk. The insects are no more.

"Baby bunny, I need you to do something special for me okay?"

With a nod of compliance. Bakugou leans over to whisper in izuku's ear.

<meet me in shinjuku in three days, but for now. I need a taste to last me through our time apart."

Izuku blushes and looks away to expose his neck. A kiss on the neck soon turns into a deep bite. With a whimpering moan. Izuku trembles soon subside when he's unruffled. Izuku gets dressed in the suit and tie before running out of the room. Bakugou sees a wall of ice heading towards izuku. So Bakugou blasts it for him to make his escape. With all on the fresh sweat he's created, and confidence he has from them both having something of the other person inside of them. Bakugou's quirk evolves into a more powerful form.  As izuku runs away.  He trips and falls infront of shinsou.

"Izuku, there you are."

Izuku freezes in fear.

"Let's go home. You'll be safer away from bakubitch."

His hand reaches to pat izuku's head. 9nly to be stopped short by an ap cannon shot from bakugou.

"No one lays a hand on him but ME!"

Bakugou is soon surrounded by heroes. When shinsou looks back down. Izuku is gone.

Running as fast as he can. Izuku is soon stopped when he bumps into someone. Causing izuku to fall back on his butt.

"Well well well, you made my job easier little rabbit."

Izuku briefly looks up to see dabi of the league of villains standing over him. Only for izuku to quickly look down. Fear of repercussions reminds izuku who he's allowed to look at.

Dabi looks down in curiosity and the marks on izuku says everything he needs to know.

About that time Hawks Flys in beside dabi.

"Change of plans. You can have bakugou. I want this one here."

"Dabi, that wasn't part of the deal."

"Deals change when more profits can be made."

Dabi picks izuku up and throws him over his shoulder like a ragdoll.

"I'll save you from fear soon enough little rabbit."

Bakugou sees izuku getting away from him. Causing bakugou to be distracted.

"No, you can't,  deku is mine-"

*darkness *