5: Protector

3rd person pov:

Izuku gets to his dorm. Only to see a letter that's been pinned to the door by a knife. The letter is short, but sends fear into izuku's mind.

<I forgive you this one time, but remember that you're mind.>

On the bottom corner of the letter was a lip imprint from a skin tone like lipstick kiss.

A hand reaches out from behind izuku. The moment it makes contact. Izuku screams out in horror.

"Are you alright?"

"Eh? K....kacchan!?"

Bakugou had touched izuku's shoulder to get his attention.

"What happened here?"

With tears in his eyes. Izuku looks away from bakugou.

"Still upset about that huh? Please let me make it up to you. If only this once. I don't wanna leave you alone. Come back to my room and I'll call a teacher to put security around your room. That way it'll be safe."

"Kacchan you've changed. You seem calmer and more responsible now."

"What does that mean? Are you saying i was an asshole before!?"

"N....no?!"^I mean you were kinda.^

"Well I was, but I've been working hard to change that."

Just as izuku was about to take bakugou on his offer. Aizawa's voice can be heard from a distance.

"What the hell is going on down there!?"

Izuku:" Mr aizawa sir. There's a stalker that sent a threat to me-"

Izuku stiffens up. As he's under shinsou's quirk.

^wait isn't this?"

"Come to me izuku. It isn't safe there."

Bakugou growls under his breath.

"Why's the number one student on this floor?"

Izuku is set free of the quirk once shinsou meets him halfway.

"Bakugou why are you here?"

"Kacchan and I have known each other since we were kids."

"Well I better thank you for keeping my little bunny here company until I got here. Rest assure nothing will happen so long as I'm around to protect him."

With a rival glare to one another. Bakugou sighs before turning his back to them.

"Fine, just promise me that you'll protect him better than I did."

Shinsou nods before escorting izuku to shinsou's room for the night. Once far enough away. Bakugou punches the wall. With teeth gritted together and rage in his eyes. Bakugou growls with a slight hiss of disgust.

"damn that basterd." ^ I was so close, but next time I swear. Izuku will be mine. Even if I have to take you out of the picture Hitoshi Shinsooou!^