4: The Cute Couple

3rd person pov:

Later that day shinsou meets izuku outside of the school. With both graduating soon. They celebrate by going out on a date. Both decide to go to a crape mom and pop restaurant.

"So how was your test shinsou?"

"Please, call me Hitoshi. As for my test. Well we had a guy that uses grapes from his head. He ended up getting thrown out of the training zone by mount lady. Another guy was yelling and screaming in anger about always being the captive for everyone to rescue."

"Really? That would've been funny to watch."^especially because I think I know who it was.^

"Um babe, you got a little on your face."

Hitoshi points to his own nose. As izuku has some cream on it from eating. With a napkin he tries to clean it. Only to miss the spot completely. With a chuckle. Hitoshi says.

"Here let me get that for you."

Iziku lightly blushes and stays still.

"There, much better."

"Thanks hito-"

*pop*

"Did you hear that?"

"Sounded like a shampain bottle."

"Can we go? I feel uneasy."

"I forgot that you don't have a quirk. I guess everything can be a bit scary."

Hitoshi offers a hand out to izuku. With that, izuku pays and they leave. However from the dark alley across the street. I hand grips the cracked and char wall. Teeth grit together in anger. While the reflection in their red eyes shows izuku smiling, Hitoshi smiling,  and both holding hands.

Ozuku and Hitoshi go to a park to look up at the stars while swinging side by side.

"So what's your plans after high-school?"

"I'll join a hero agency and maybe take you with me as a package deal."

"Stop~ you're making be blush. *whimper*"

"I mean it izuku. If you want, I'd like to make you my second in command. Maybe one day we can make an agency where quirkless people can be heroes too."

"I'd be honored to."

Shinsou caresses izuku's cheek and moves in for a kiss. Only to stop shortly.

"We should be heading back. It's getting late."

Confusion ends with the understanding of not wanting to move too fast. So they head back. Once there on izuku's floor. Hitoshi blows a kiss before the door shuts.

"See you tomorrow then."

"Mh hm."

I blushed expression ends when the door closes. Izuku gets giddy and excited while skipping down the hall. Only for it to come to an end quickly.

Once upstairs to his hallway. Shinsou is happy to have gone on a day, but two steps out. He hears a scream.

"AAAAAAAAH!"

" oh no, IZUKU!"