14: Run For Your Life

3rd person pov:

As izuku looks threw Bakugou's things. Something seems off as izuku sees a lock on Bakugou's closet. Not wasting any time. Izuku starts looking in Bakugou's desk. That's where he finds darker than skin tone lipstick.

^is thus part of his hero makeup?^

Pushing the thought away. He presses on to under Bakugou's bed. Where a notebook and his hero suit are. For a moment izuku tries to imagine bakugou in his suit, but stops when he blushes.

^No, I can't afford to be side tracked right now. ^

Izuku drops the notebook on top of Bakugou's bed causing it to open. Izuku hadn't noticed it yet as he's already looking in the nightstand. That's when izuku finds a recipe for the storage until and the key to Bakugou's closet door.

"There it is."

Izuku mutters to himself. With a turn of the key. The door opens to the sight of different bondage materials like chains, rope, tape. Multiple types of gags and paddles, along with a never before opening knife, and wax drip candles. Izuku is so surprised that he falls backwards onto the bed. His hand making contact with the book. Izuku looks and is horrified by the list.

<how to get my beloved.
- get emo scarf away from him.
- falsify his leaving to break deku's heart.
- take his place as deku's protector as a false sense of security to set in.
- once izuku is comfortable enough for me to have a taste. Drug him and take him away for our lives together to never end.>

At the bottom is the same lipstick kiss from the letters. That's when everything clicks together.

^oh no that means hitoshi is in trouble. I gotta get away from here fast, because..... I'M IN THE LION'S DEN!^

As izuku grabs the evidence and runs out. He slips each piece under random dorm doors as he ran. Kirishima, sero, and shoto all get a piece and look out of their doors to see izuku running.

"Hitoshi please don't die."

As izuku mutters under his breath. The three heroes follow behind from a distance.

As bakugou was almost back to the storage unit. He sees izuku running straight to the unit like he knows something. So Bakugou hides closeby and leaves the door unlocked.