8: Smile For The Cameras

3rd person pov:

With a devilish grin of joy. The stalker came up with a plan. At every attraction were cameras watching. All except one attraction. Since the park had a good set up to hear someone from far away. They knew from them talking where the last one they're heading to, and it worked perfectly in their favor. With a quick grab out of camera view. They take the plush, and with short work. Created a hole big enough to get inside. Once outside  of the tunnel. Izuku searched everywhere but couldn't find his Bunbun.

"Maybe a kid took it. Tell you  what we'll do. Before we leave. I'll win you another. Okay?"

With a snub and a nod yes. They walked to the final attraction.

"Greetings one and all! This is the house of mirrors. The first couple to reunite and get out wins a prize of their choice from one of our vendors! Are you ready!?"

The crowd cheers as izuku and shinsou are separated. From behind shinsou. The stalker had snuck in.

Izuku:"marco!"

Shinsou:"polo!"

The two yell as they try to find one another. Then it happens.

Izuku:"marco!"

Shinsou:"polo!"

A voice whispers behind shinsou.

"Fish out of water."

Shinsou is shocked. Before he can turn around. The stalker pulls shinsou inside the plush with a rag of chloroform over his airways. Shinsou gasps, kicks, and struggles for air. Only to sercom to the chemical. Once limp. The stalker pulls shinsou completely in. Before leaving with shinsou. The stalker steals the same plush from someone else, and leaves it for izuku to find outside of the house of mirrors.

Excited about the plush. Izuku stands outside waiting for shinsou. Who never shows. Just before closing izuku hears a child crying. So he gives them his plush. What he didn't know was the plush he was holding. Actually belonged to this kid and was stolen. The family thanked izuku before leaving. All alone izuku cried while walking back to the dorms. Where shinsou's door was open and nothing was inside. A note was written.

<had to leave ua do to a family emergency. My aunt who lives over seas needs someone to help her in her old age. Please forgive me for leaving without notice. I hope the plush brings you joy where I can not anymore. Farewell my little bunny.>

Izuku clings to the note while sobbing uncontrollably. Bakugou walks down the hall and backs up when he sees izuku crying.

"Deku what's wrong-"

Izuku runs into Bakugou's arms snubbing through tears.

"H...he left me kacchan!"

With a pat on the head and a caress of his arm around izuku he says.

"Shhhh everything will be alright. No matter what happens. I won't leaving your side."

In the incinerator for the school is all the evidence of letters, izuku's door, the plush that was ripped, shinsou's positions, and present mic who was stabbed to death.  As for shinsou himself. He's bound, gagged, and unconscious in a storage until that's being rented outside of the dorms. The walls are sound proofed and lined with images of izuku.