Bad School Day and Choices

Deku was running towards the front gate Aldera Junior High as fast as he can. The fence hadn't been closed yet. From the principal's office there are windows overlooking the neighborhood. Ishiro Kurosawa, the Principal, lectures Deku without looking at him, typing at his computer continuously. Deku stares at two window cleaners on a scaffolding outside, dragging their rubber squeegees down the surface of the glass.

"You have a problem with authority, Mr. Midoriya. You believe that you are special, that somehow the rules do not apply to you. Obviously, you are mistaken." His long, bony fingers resume clicking the keyboard. "This school is one of the top junior high schools in the world because every single student understands that they are a part of a whole. Thus, if a student has a problem, the school has a problem." He turns again. "The time has come to make a choice, Mr. Midoriya. Either you choose to be on time from this day forth, or you choose to find yourself in detention. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Mr. Kurosawa. Perfectly clear." Deku responded

Hours later Deku was getting ready to leave home for the day. Just another ordinary day... Or is it?

"Izuku Midoriya?"

Deku turns and finds a Postman at the door.

'Yeah. That's me." Deku signs the electronic pad and the Postman hands him the softpak.

"Have a nice day'.

He opens the bag. Inside is a smartphone. It seems the instant it is in his hand, it rings. Unnerved, he answers.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Young Midoriya. Do you know who this is?"

Deku's knees give and he sinks into his chair.

"All Might..."

"I've been looking for you, Young Midoriya. I don't know if you're ready to see what I want to show you, but unfortunately, we have run out of time. They're coming for you. And I'm not sure what they're going to do." All Might warns.

"Who's coming for me?" Deku asked All Might.

"Listen to him. He knows what he's talking about." a voice says partially quoting Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure.

"Stand up and see for yourself."

"Right now?"

"Yes. Now."

Deku starts to stand.

"Do it slowly. The stairway."

His head peeks out to the hallway. At the sstairway, he sees Agent Bakugo, Agent Lamperouge and Agent Jones leading a group of cops. A teacher turns and points out Deku's Homeroom. Deku hides.

"Holy shit!"

"Yes."

One cop stays at the stairway, the others follow the Agents.

"What the hell do they want with me?!"

"I'm not sure, but if you don't want to find out, you better get out of there."

"How?!"

"I can guide you out, but you have to do exactly what I say."

The agents are moving quickly towards the classroom.

"The Classroom across from you is empty."

"But what if...?"

"Go! Now!"

Deku lunges across the hall, diving into the other classroom just as the Agents turn into his row. He crams himself into a dark corner, clutching the phone tightly to him.