Chapter Two

They arrived at Lily's house, a huge modern mansion.

"Call me! Okay, Snow?" Mrs. Taylor said. Snow nodded, as the three girls rushed inside. They went inside, and Gabby looked around.

"I know I been here lots of times, but I can't stop admiring it!" Brianna said looking around. S

"Same, Lily where's your parents?" Snow asked.

"On another business trip." Lily replied.

"Another one?!"

Lily nodded "Yup, I usually see them once a year or once a month, once a month is the rarest visit, put your bags on the floor."

They put their bags on the floor. Snow lay herself on the floor, Gabby sat on Lily's office chair.

Lily, Snow, Gabby, and Brianna have been best friends since grade school. They are all sixteen years old except Gabby and Brianna.

Lily short for Lillian, Lillian Miller is the oldest of them by months. She has large round brown eyes and long brown hair. Lily is very rich who comes from a rich background. She is the Mom of the group who loves them and takes care of them, especially Brianna. Lily is social butterfly who can befriend anyone quickly. She's friendly, outgoing, sociable, but can be secretive about some things like her family.  Lily and Snow are best friends.

Snow, real name Chloe Taylor, is also sixteen years old, her birthday is after Lily's. She has hazel eyes and long brown hair, she and the rest except for Lily come from a normal middle class family. Snow is a only child. She can be a bit savage sometimes and sarcastic. But she is a great friend and is nice. Lily is the one who gave her the nickname for Snow because according to her, the nickname suits her better.

Gabby Garcia, her birthday after Snow's has green eyes and brown hair. She has three older sisters and also comes from a middle class background. Gabby is very friendly like Lily and a great listener. She gives great advice and has to deal with Lily's craziness and the childish behavior of Brianna.  Gabby is very understanding and despite her cold expression that she puts on, she is very friendly and sociable. She and Brianna are best friends.

Brianna Ortiz is the youngest of the group, she is the last one to turn sixteen, she has long wavy brown hair and brown eyes. She is a bit shy but isn't completely shy. Thanks to Lily to help her come out of her shell. Brianna is a only child and always wanted a sibling since she feels lonely sometimes. Brianna is shy and quiet. She also is gullible who will believe everything they tell her. Bri is very naive and doesn't know much of the world around her. She also can be a bit clueless.

Snow noticed a tank, two little gold fish happily swimming, castles, it looked like a water palace.

"I didn't know you had a gold fish, two." said Snow.

Lily happily nodded "Yeah!"

Gabby smiled and looked at the two fishes. "Aw, they're cute."

"Yeah, this time I am going to take good care of them, when I was a younger, they often died very early, I think it's because I fed them too much."

Snow blinked. "Dang."

Gabby grabbed a pillow and threw it at Lily. After a pillow fight, Lily prepared popcorn and the four girls watched movies in Netflix. After an hour Snow said.

"We better go." said Snow standing up, she went downstairs followed by Lily, Gabby, and Brianna. Snowcalled her mom, and 10 minutes later, she arrived, they said their good-byes, and they left.