Chapter Twenty Seven

The next day was Saturday.

Snow's parents arrived late and Snow had fallen asleep. She couldn't sleep at first because all the moments that happened that night were bouncing in her head. She tightly clutched the teddy bear Jojo got for her at the small shop.

After Snow basically slept until noon, she woke up.

Her parents were already out working. Snow brushed her teeth, took a quick shower, fixed her hair, dry it, and let her hair loose, then slipped  into some jeans and a black shirt and headed downstairs. She wasn't really hungry, but decided to prepare herself a quick snack. She turn on her phone and there was a message from Jojo telling her good morning. She texted back finally happy.

She ate a quick snack and texted her friends. Gabby was still sleeping and Brianna was having lunch with her family. Snow decided to clean around the house a bit and do her bed. An hour later, Lily texted her if she wanted to join the other since they were all at Lily's. Snow immediately said yes.

She grabbed her jacket and took her car to drive over to Lily's. She arrived and Lily was waiting outside. Lily put in the eight digit-code and the gates opened. Snow and Lily rushed inside and burst into the home.

Gabby and Brianna were in Lily's bedroom. As soon as they saw Snow, they smiled.

"Heyy!!"

"Welcome!"

Snow sat on Lily's bed along with Gabby and Brianna. She smiled, "Hello!"

Brianna lift her eyebrows up and down and grabbed Snow's arm.

"So....how was it? Come on, spill it, already!" Gabby nodded, "Yeah! Details, details!" Snow smiled and thought of Jojo dreamily. "It was...romantic!"

Brianna gasped. She was a romantic girl and have been obsessed watching k-dramas and learning about love.

"WAIT! DON'T! I'm bringing snacks!" Lily said and rushed downstairs. Snow nodded and looked at Brianna who bit her lower lip.

"So...Bri...how was it?" Snow asked. She hope it wasn't too much for her friend.

Brianna eye twitch and she suddenly burst into tears, Snow gasped and she and Gabby immediately hugged her. Brianna was still heartbroken and very sad.

"Felix rejected her and tore the love letter apart. It was harsh, he said that brunettes are ugly and that he prefers blondes..Bri is still recovering." Gabby explained. Snow could NOT believe what a monster Felix was to Brianna. He missed out to be with the best girlfriend ever. And even if he didn't developed the same romantic feelings for Brianna, he shouldn't have rejected her like that.

Snow noticed Gabby dyed her to her natural hair color, brown. She wiped away Brianna's tears with a tissue. Brianna blew her nose and sniffed.

Gabby whispered, "Brianna said that Levi scolded Felix. And when Lily found out the way Felix rejected Brianna–oh my GOSH!" Her eyes widen. Snow eyes widen. No one wants to mess with Lily because it can be pretty scary, especially when she is mad.

Brianna grabbed another tissue and blew her nose, "Lily literally was going to go over to his house and kick his butt. Me and Gabby practically had to stop her, well we did let her give him a big...lecture? (Laugh) I don't know how to say it, but yeah." Gabby laughed and hugged Brianna tightly.

Snow smiled. Always protect the youngest.

"I'm soo sorry, Brianna, he is such a jerk, and a piece of shit. You deserved better! So, so much better!" Brianna smiled.

"I have high standards now! Thanks to Lily! I like Jungkook!" Snow smiled, "That's much better! Can...I tell about my date with Jojo??" Brianna and Gabby nodded in approval.

Just then, Lily arrived with a tray of snacks and drinks, "Hola!" She put the tray on a small table and joined the others.

"So, tell us!" Lily said while opening a bottle of soda.

Snow smiled shyly and began telling them everything with ahh and oohhs, and raising eyebrows up and down.

"Jojo is so smooth, beautiful as snow," Brianna said. Snow blushed, "I know!"

"And.....he kissed me.." Snow said shyly, the entire room was quiet and then all the shock came out.

"WAIT..WHAT?! JOJO KISSED YOU?!"

"(GASP) OH MY GOSH!!"

"GIRL! you had your first kiss! The date sounds like out of a k-drama, but nope! It's real!"

Snow nodded, "I know! And, did you guys see the sunset? It was so pretty!"

The girls nodded, Lily showed them a picture of the pink and purple sunset on her phone.

"I took a picture, it looked so beautiful. Those sunsets don't usually appeared on the sky. But it did!" Gabby nodded, "I know, it's usually very rare."

The girls spend talking, laughing, and eating snacks and drinking soda. Snow felt happy to be with her friends, and felt  bad for Brianna. She so badly wanted to kick him, but also happy Brianna is strong, although she is still processing, she is strong.