Chapter Three

Snow's mom dropped Gabby at her house, then they drove home. Once they arrived, Snow shut herself in her bedroom and decided to try on the shirt she bought.

She smiled, as she looked herself in the mirror,

"Hmm..not bad, I can wear this on a special occasion, or when I go out."

She put it back in the bag, and lay on her bed, she rolled over and saw the picture of her, Lily, Gabby, and Brianna.
There was a picture of them when they were little kids.

She sighed. They been best friends since lower school, eleven years. They had their argument, ups and downs, but in the end, they remained best friends.

Just then, a text came from Brianna.

Brianna
Hey! How was it? Did you guys bought anything?

Snow
Mhm.

Brianna
Cool, wish I could been there:(

Snow
Yeah

Brianna.
Oh btw, before I forget, I have some news to tell you guys tmrw.

Snow.
Oh ok

Brianna
Yeah! I gtg, bye!

Snow
Bye

Snow wondered what the news is, just then, Snow's mom came in.

"Hey, everything ok?" Snow nodded

"Yeah." she put her phone away, and looked at her mom

"What? Is everything ok?" Snow's mom nodded.

"Yes." then Mrs. Taylor left. Snow frowned. Her mom had left the door open.

"CLOSE THE DOOR!" Snow said a bit a annoyed.

Moments later Mrs. Taylor came back and looked at Snow. "What do you say?"

"Oh, sorry please."  Snow's mom nodded and closed the door.

She grabbed the picture of her and her best friends, and remembered the day, they all first met...