Chapter 6 : Home

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka PoV

After my antiques at the college. We decided to head towards was father said to be our house. People in novels and books always have a wield connection to their house. According to many writer house and home have a significant differences in them. If I go by the dictionary meaning of a house is 'a building for human habitation, especially one that consists of a ground floor and one or more upper storeys.' whereas a home is defined as 'the place where one lives permanently, especially as a member of a family or household.'
However, from all the books I have gathered that home is a placed people are associated with emotionally. I wonder if I can too, but how? What people mean when they say they miss thier home? Are they missing confronts of their own house? Or their their own family? I think what makes a house into home is a people living in it. The moment we share with them. The happy and sad memories with your own. Even knowing all this it doesn't change the fact that to do that I first needed to do something to have happy memories. I understood majority by a single para if may seem

'Home is starting place of love, hope and dreams. Its where love resides, memories are created, laughter never end, it's where we belong. It's not a place, its a feeling.

House is made of bricks, blockes and beams but home is made of hopes and dreams'

I can hope I can experience the crux and essence behind those words. I think if i don't experience it it I will surely be disappointed maybe disappointment is a emotion maybe I can no experience it.
I have almost read an encyclopedia on this but I don't thinks reading about it will make a difference now. I can only hope a good outcome. And if opportunity presents itself no matter the opportunity cost I will take that route.

Ending my internal battle, I noticed that car has stop in front of a big house or should I say a mansion, it was huge. As I came out of the car I saw a man in his 50s wearing normal clothes looking at me with a gentle smile. Just by looking at him one can say he is pure hearted and good and simple natured. From years of my psychology training in the WR, I am well versed in psychology more than anyone I have yet, I like to think I am above average as the ones who taught me were seem to be experts, I can say he has no intention of his own behind that smile. Then who is he? As he seemed noticed that was starting at for quite long, he came forward ,bowed deeply and said

"You don't have to worry about me Kiyotaka-sama, I am your personal butler Matsou Kazakhi. It's very nice to meet you. Please follow me inside." He said in voice with warmth in it.

"Nice to meet you too, Matsou" I said and follow behind him. Apparently, Father stayed in car and drove off.

I followed Matsou, who started giving me an quick guide across the property. I listen and try remember it in one go.

The property was inspired by French and Italian Culture. To be more precise 'Venetian byzantine' style of architecture.

This incredible estate also known as the 'Palais Venitien' which known to hold great wonders, situated in the south-east region of Tokyo. Having Tokyo Bay, which later merges into the pacific at the south front and a Viewing Park at the north,now a protected, un-constructible park - roll the first waves of a vast, un-spoiled, natural landscape, stretching over the hills to the distant mountains whose snow-capped peaks contrast dazzlingly with the blue sky in winter. This property apparantely contained everything one expect in a house. To name a few indoor pool, spa, nightclub backward even an helicopter landing space. Now to the dimension the property is built on over 6.18 acres of land, 32921 sq. feet of interior space with nine bedroom and 12 bathroom. Currently having a market value of 120,000,000 million yen. I have to say It is so grand I mean it have beautiful grounds,outdoor area, water features and backward area. Containing all facilities from gym to outdoor field for sport like tennis courts and badminton court. It even had barbecue area, zip line, outdoor pond and birds cage. Initial runaway where car stopped, was facing the front of property having a massive water feature in the center. The symmetrical disturbution of gardens and runway inline with the house is itself a work of art. I have to admire these high column on outside with ionic corbels and roofline, even the railing details. The whole ceiling outside covered with hand painted frescoes underneath. After the entry there was beautiful marble flooring with inlays going inside to its grand foyer with two story ceilings with stunning chandelier and with ceiling fresco and massive sunlight roof. Having a round house staircase, from both ends of the entry.
As we move a leattle forward we have our main reception area with customized furniture in circular round house way, having a piano in the middle right under a floor reflecting golden madalien and chandelier.