A/N:- Important Notice

Important thing to say.

Hi guys, it's been 3 days since past update. But I have a important thing to talk about.

I don't know if many of you have noticed but I have been editing the first few chapters just a little bit from awhile now. I know you must be thinking if I am a idiot....it will change the story. Please I haven't change anything major just dialogs wording the story remains same.

Why? Well I read it again from start I noticed some things that didn't had much logic it's was utterly boring, somewhat cringe. So I decide to make it more realistic and believable.

Also in Chapter 9, First day at School I Completely forget about a Aikawa Akira SS I was thinking of making from the start. It might not be something important it will be like END OF THIS PRESCHOOL ARC. I hope you understand (•__•).

Aikawa Akira sensie and full explanation behind kiyotaka plans was missed in that chapter. So recommend you giving it a short read it will be appreciated.

If not reading, a short synopsis is here:- Akira sensie will be emotionally attached to kiyotaka because she indirectly broke her to make her his first tool at this school. So give it a read it's good from private points explanations.

Now I next update will be tomorrow hope yo'all look forward to it. You already have a Idea now...

BYE!!!