Chaper 13 : Yup, I Messed Up.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka PoV

YAWN!

Shit!! I can't even control a simple yawn. Darn that Masterpiece title. I slowly opened my eyes knowing that the damage was done.

It wasn't like a loud and incivil, just the surrounding was very quite and tense by the dense pressure from SCP, it was like people stopped blinking which made this very out of context.

Everybody, I mean everybody was looking at me from SCP to students nearby.

I looked at Eiichiro who looked at me in eyes as though he was saying

'Bro, you fucked up.'

Well I know that. It seems I am indeed riding bad luck. Ichinose and other had an worried look at their faces, are they worried about me?

The whole student body looked at me in bewilderment as when all of them couldn't even breath and I yawned.

The SCP was looking at me with blanked expression with a strange look. He looked like he knew me. May be recognizing my face. He was not angry either, it seems he was more capable that I instantly thought he will be. Truly a fascinating individual. May be best I have met yet in this school.

I'll look forward to meeting him which I presume has recently been preponed due to the new sitch here.

Secretary Tachibana was fuming as she saw it as a sign of disrespect which is justified to some extent.

"Oh, I am sorry. My bad President. I apologize for my manners. I have been a little sleep depressed lately. You can continue it from where you left." I apologized for my intervention in a louder voice so it can be heard without disturbance.

"Kouhaiii, Who do you think you are?!!" She practically screamed.

"Yawning like that while president is speaking. Do you have any concept of respect for 'someone superior' to you? Or when someone else is speaking?" Tachibana senpai exclaimed.

It good for you Tachibana senpai that you added the second option of when 'someone else is speaking'. Otherwise this might have gotten a bit gruesome if we talked about 'someone superior'.

"Yes, I have a sense of respect when someone else is speaking and it was not meant to happen. And I already apologized so we can move on, right?" I spoke in a casual way to decrease the awkwardness in the area and to get this done as soon as possible.

After hearing my answer, Horikita-senpai eyes widened. It seems only he understood meaning behind my choices of words.

He isn't definitely someone who can very interesting for chit-chat. I now understand why he is called the Best SCP in history of this school.

Then a smile formed on his face. But it seems Tachibana sempai is pretty sensitive when it comes to President.

"Do you really think just saying sorry was enough for an apology? If don't apologize rightfully for your behavior, I telling you right now you not going to get away with this."

"So, what else do you want me to say beside saying sorry?" I asked.

"You are going to get here on the stage bent down and apologize to the president." said Tachibana.

Now if this was just after I came out of White Room, I would have accept it and apologized as I simply didn't care about what other's think of me. But after learning my lesson from my father and gaining the social and human mentality nowadays from matsou and others.

I will not let anybody command my action, that's the freedom I got from my father, but that's not the case now. My freedom and way of living will not be paved or influenced by someone else. This freedom is something I yearned for 15 years.