Chapter 7 : Ice Cream

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka PoV

A light of dawn seeped into my room making it gleam with light. The sun poured into my room with soft and cold beem of light. I slowly opened my bleary eyes. Got up from my bed impeding every drive to not caprice that solace of such plush bed. I moved towards the balcony opening the doors feeling the cold and fresh zephyr on my face. The rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky. Golden fingers of sunlight lit up the scene. Mansion had a divine seaside view of sea where sun was poping out at the horizon. Watching this scene was by far the most beguiling thing of nature i experienced in my life. The majestic think was it was getting updated everyday as going towards more severe winter only added to charm of it. I kept staring at the majestic site to engrave into memory.

After I quenching my thrust of peace I moved inside. Went to took a quick shower. After showering I ended taking a short nap to replenish my energy. I can say its been a rather eventful week. Then stood up. Arranged my bed as it was before I slept in it. It certainly feels nice to sleep in a bed. It feels like body doesn't want to get out of it to caprice the comfort, even after 1 week I am not used to this feeling.

Then I looked at the newly planted painting in my room. Every morning it gives me a pleasant felling just by looking at it. It was the same photo I was looking a week earlier. Matsou and Takahashi splendidly finished the renovation task of painting and photos across the house. They called a famous artist to make a new big artistry at my behest. He was truly exceptional in drawing. I have it installed on the two-storied main foyer. It really looked worthy for my parents and this house. Within the 3 days all works was done. Thet also take up on their on record to get digital copies of them in case of any future damages. They also got some new and short one's for every room and designing. Everybody worked joyfully like it was there own work. We also decided to have some areas renewed who were left untouched for years now. They also procured some knew new decoration, lighting and paints. The house was literally glowing.
Surprisingly all of this expenses was covered in the monthly allowance for everyday use and maintenance which has been building up for 15 years as no lived here. I decided to use it betterment and maintainence of the house. I don't understand but I have this sudden desire to make this house more pleasing and winsome. It's like I started to care about how it is maintained.

There was also a big commotion or should I say a rumpus kerfuffle, when father came home on the 4th day. He was genuinely hot under the collar, and even cholericly lashed out at one of the servants. But I tried to reason with him about what happened. He also confide in me by sharing some of difficult memories of past. But he was more shocked of the fact hearing that had my eyes filled with tears. He looked at me disbelief and said my mother affected me more than him while being dead. He was very against the idea but looking at new grand painting and seeing mother smiling even made his detached heart melt. After some much needed introspection he decided to stop running away from it and accepted the reality head on. He then also felt guilt on his orders of buying them. He then thanked Takahashi for even going against his orders to keep the painting, which genuinely surprised all of us, but father said mother was his true employer and his loyalty was towards her. He wholeheartedly agreed to these paintings as this will honor her memory and show her love towards this house.

After all this thinking I realized, it was about time for my physical workout. I also made an appropriate physical rountine to workout twice a day to maintain my physical shape. So I head towards the gym. In a mansion of this size you can easily get lost but I made sure to remember it well in my time here. There are still places which I haven't seen. But I will have plenty of time for it later. After finishing my workout in about 30-40 minutes, I moved towards the indoor pool it was an Olympic sized 50m pool. It looked so beautiful with a sunlight rooftop as morning sunlight came inside shining against the water. I, after some swimming to relax and stretch some dormant muscles, made way to kitchen to get some refreshment. After getting there I was Matsou very indulge in cooking breakfast. I was also taught cooking at the level of a 5 star hotel in the WR. From what can i see Matsou himself was quite versed in cooking. I head towards him he notices and shows a smile.