SS Short Stories : A True Enigma.

15th February.

Aikawa Akira PoV.

Today, I feel fresh, new and young. I feel like I can conquer the world, not that I can or intend to. 

At this moment I currently on route in a taxi towards my work place, AHNS. A school from I got a job offer and I accepted it. But I was looking forward to this day. Why?

Well due to an unimaginable and implausible encounter in recent past, my past job was...well I resigned on my first day there. How can a person resign after the just one day you may think?

It was quite a occurrence I witnessed. Let me guide you through it in steps.

First, I witnessed a 15 year-old ...child?Yes, a teenager beat me in front of entire student body in a subject I was about to teach them in my lecture.

So you see conundrum here, How can a Master's i.e. PhD. holder got beated by a teenager in her subject? If I have gone back there many would have accused me of having false or fraudulent degree.
It would have only plummet or dominated my reputation.

How can I go teach the same class who saw me roasted my that damn fuc- kid? More inflating was that boy really was a genius may be the best in the world.

Second, also that son of bitc- that boy was the son of the Chief Guest, from the festival we hosting that time, also being a leading figure in Japanese Government.

And yes I insulted him, cursed hi- no I didn't cursed him...May a bit. Nonetheless because of the whole-lost-to a-child-thing school authorities looked into it and check the entire situation through camera, however they never found a recording of what happened in that classroom which was obviously not a coincidence.

Thirdly, I reached a very generous new job offer from literally the best school of the country on the very same day nemed AHNS. Speaking of the same day, yes that bastard, YES!! That Bastard kid sent me 10million yen from our competition.

So I decided to resign and accepted the offer from ANHS. It's actually a very famous, and had been for almost 40 years now. It famous for offering its graduates 100% employment rate which is a very tempting opportunity. I also got a nice salary not at a college level, but much more than school.

I too in studying day gave the entrance exam here but didn't get enrolled in it.
But find it very suspicious to think I got this job offer out nowhere. I didn't send my profiles to any schools whatsoever. But what can I say. This school known for its secrecy.

No worry, it's all going to fine now. Although schools starts from April. I was called to today for briefing, training and possibly interview as I didn't had one.

I started staring outside taxi window staring at the clear sky thinking about stuff like....super sex I had last night with...Umm what was his name again?....ahh whatever, I met him at club, he was smoking  hot, and yesterday being valentines day and all so we...OH it's here, we are at front gate.

I noticed taxi stopping in front of huge stone entrace. I came out checked my belongings and went inside.

'Well it certainly lived upto itd name huh!!' I thought looking around the infrastructure.

In the message I recieved, it said to report to Chairman Office at 11am, which has 5 minutes, so I searched around for administrative section.
.
.
.
Atlast I found a person in here. A adult man was standing in suit down the corridor. It's honestly scary being witness not a single human being in such a vast world. I thought where are all the students. As reach down the corridor towards the person who also like a teacher being in a formal suit. He wasn't very old and also decent looking may be I can... No! I don't want to lose this job too it isn't even my first day yet.