SS Short Stories : A Irreplaceable Friend

1st April.

Matsou Eiichro PoV

I've never really thought about it before, but it's a miracle how many kinds of light there are in the world, how many skies: the pale brightness of spring, when it feels like the whole world's blushing; the lush, bright boldness of a July noon; purple storm skies and a green queasiness just before lightning strikes and crazy multicolored sunsets that look like someone's acid trip. I thought as I was gazing at sky above and was currently walking towards entrance ceremony in my new school gymnasium

Today is the first day of April and I am currently looking for my new class. Class B.

I got there in time, stood beside them. From the get go it was utterly boring. Most of the students were bred out of there mind here.

But I, I still can't believe it. To somehow got admitted in the best school of the nation. It is famous across the country for its absurd 100% employment and college placement guarantee. Obviously is considered a elite school.

Hell, It's name itself start from 'Advance'. So what did you expect. Moreover my girlfriend Nanase got enrolled too along with my best friend Kiyotaka.

Yeah, I have don't think I have been more wholesome. Everything is almost so good that I get scared sometimes.

Enrollment here is considered a major boost to your future accomplishments.
There are names of various past graduates from here at the top places across the globe. But what was unique was its diversity. There are many school who have great students at high places but they are mostly single-stream. As one might be in sport or another famous for civil etc. But ANHS is the only one to provide such heterogeneity and multeity which in turn opens an ample amount of opportunities for its students.

I, for myself have always known my capabilities and their boundaries. I know, I am not a genuis or something, But I am not dumb either. I always had 2nd or 3rd rank in junior high in academic. I was also good in sport and PE. I always worked hard for it. Why?

To see my father proud.

You see, I am not from a rich family like Kiyotaka, rather we aren't even above middle class like Nanase, as my father worked as a butler as Kiyotaka's House. I have a normal lower middle-class life with caring and loving father. My Dad is a good hearted and loving person. He is always proud of me. He always give his all, putting other above him. That's why I work hard, so that the least I could do for him is to maintain his trust in me so that he can continue to be proud in me. If I can became a good and successful person in future, which might offer us a better life.

Otherwise I am pretty normal, I went to normal middle school, I was pretty sociable there, I made many friends who all got separated, expect my girlfriend Nanase, as everybody went to best high school they can get in. However everybody atleast gives a shot at entrance exams to get in AHNS. However only few got selected. However Kiyotaka got selected before even giving the entrance exam as he was friend's with Chairman here.

But nonetheless we all three are here.

Though I had a troublesome start of the day, which I should put that behind myself and give my best, as I was looking forward to meeting my new classmates.

If you may ask what happened? Earlier.

Well, I got labeled as a pervert.

Yes, Nanase and myself came here by bus only to witness a commotion related to seat for a old lady. Moreover as I was looking at different people at the time to check if others are willing to offer there site. Then accident I caught eye contact with a black haired girl who was reading her book. She was definitely beautiful and all.