Chapter 12 : Club Fair.

2nd April

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka PoV

After a unnatural start to the day which was embraced by Koenji and getting my privacy violated by Hashimoto of Class A, which was indeed illegal but not worth the fuss advocating towards it. I decided to prepare for the my first day as a high school student.

After getting ready I moved out of my room, moved down through elevator, there in the lobby I saw a familiar figures looked like waiting for someone, I decided to approach them...

"Hey, are you waiting for someone?" I asked my blond friend who was standing there with her boyfriend.

"Yes, and that certain someone has arrived." She said with a smile.

"Will the famous Mr.Richling grant us the pleasure of walking with him to school?" Eiichiro said sarcastically.

"sigh, you know it's already troublesome so I prefer if move quickly." I said mention the continues glances received from student walking past us.

"Pfft, I know Kiyotaka now you will be very popular." Nanase said with a genuine smile

"And that certainly is not a nice thing. So shall we?" I said showing my urgency to start moving.

"Fine, it's good to be early on the first day anyways." Eiichiro said.

We moved out towards the school building. We talked about our first days experience, classmates and some idle chat providing some very profitable information to me.

From analyzing all of that I can say, Class C has mostly physically capable, which I am sure Albert is a big part of who I met early this morning. Knowing Nanase, she isn't physically bad either, her agility was easily above average.

Already familiar with Eiichiro's notion about his class, I now a basic info regarding their class, but it was not something I need to worry about and actively seek, as I am sure next month they will come to me themselves.

Continuing our talked we were stop I our trackes by a voice calling out to Eiichiro.

"Matsou-kun, Good Morning." A girl, a beautiful one that, called out.

It was a strawberry hair coloured girl with a very devolved...figure 'aghh', I recognized her from entrance ceremony obviously from Class B.

"Good Morning, Ichinose-san. Would you like to walk together with us?" He invited her knowing me and Nanase will approve.

"If it's alright with you all, I will be glad to." She said with a angelic smile.

She is truly a beauty, most certainly will be one of the most popular students in our year.

"We have no problem with it, I am sure my friend here will love to meet you." He said with a smile.

"Ohh, then I will accompany you." She replied.

"Ahh and these are my friends from middle school." He said involving us whereas I decided to rather sit back and observe this new individual.

"I see, you all very lucky to continue this school with each other. Personally none of previous friends came here." She said truthfully as we are indeed lucky.

"Oh sorry, I forget to introduce myself.
Ichinose Honami, Class B nice to meet you two."

"Nice to meet you, Ichinose-san, Tsubasa Nanase, Eiichro's girlfriend. Ohh, and I from Class C." Nanase with her usual excited self.