Chapter 11 : End of Peaceful Life.

April 2nd

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka PoV

I woke up nice and early at the usual time. I arranged the bed and opened the window to feel fresh morning breeze. It was really at a pleasant and peaceful moment. I wish to stay like this forever. In peace and harmony.

I have to say I have a little off due to change in living or pace. I have grown addicted to home and easy routine but nothing to be concerned about. Two days in, I feels dizzy may be just a little sleep deficiency, I guess it will be better in a few days.

I quickly put a spare change of cloth I brought from home. It's was a plain white half-sleeve shirt and short. Pretty much a tennis outfit. I guess I have to add shopping clothes to 'to-do' list.

I moved outside to do morning workout and was on my way to the gym. Even though I'm not in the white room anymore, I still have to maintain my physique because if I don't, my physique will deteriorate. I finally arrived in front of the gym with a quick jog and as I entered, a man was standing behind the counter at the entrance. I approached him and asked him on how much a gym membership would cost for a month.

"5,000 private points per month huh...
That doesn't seem too much." I muttered
to myself. I took my studentID out of one of my pockets and paid for my gym
membership. I was then given a card as
proof of my gym membership and headed directly to the gym.

When I arrived, it was fully equipped with modern equipment as well. May be a level above i had at home. There were already three individuals there working out.

One was a boy with blue eyes and long blonde hair tied into a ponytail. He was talking with another boy with long black hair that reached his shoulders.
His face probably appeared intimidating, even sacry to others because it does not appear to be that of a high schooler might have a dark past.

Finally, there was a tall boy with dark skin currently bench pressing. He had a very muscular physique based on my observation of his body. I remember him from entrance ceremony, one with sunglasses.

I was about to begin my daily exercise
routine when I noticed the tall dark-skinned boy I saw earlier had finished working out and was about to leave the gymnasium as I was walking in. I then noticed a bag on one of the tables near the triceps equipment. I turned around to see him searching his surroundings for something.

Thinking that the bag on the tablebelonged to him, I took it from the table

belonged to him, I took it from the table.
and headed over in his direction.

He did give off an impression of a foreigner or may be from a different country of origin but I don't like to judge something by its cover. I tapped his shoulders to get his attention. He turned around, finally noticing my presence.

"Excuse me, but are you perhaps looking for this?" I spoke in English empathizing bag in my arms as he seems like a foreigner.

He had a surprised look on his face for a second but he quickly regained his composure.