Chapter 4: Love Hurts

Rupert and Henry spend a little more time together, Rupert needed to get to know Henry better. So Rupert asked Henry out...not like a date or anything. At least, that's what Rupert thinks. But something complicates his feelings and Henry's feelings.

After that night, Rupert was thinking about his whole grudge against Henry. Rupert never realized that Henry had other things to him besides being a former criminal, Rupert carried his grudge over Henry for a long time. His grudge started when he first encountered Henry Stickmin, Henry was a pain in the ass but for some reason, Henry took an liking to him. 

The relationship got complicated when Henry started flirting with him, Rupert was so confused on why Henry was flirting with him. However, Rupert kinda...liked Henry's flirtations. Johnny and Dave did not know about Henry's flirtations cause he only does it when Rupert is the only one around. Rupert also flirted back to Henry but his flirtations...was more lewd, which made Henry blush red. 

However, sometimes Henry would pushed his buttons to make Rupert mad at him. It got to the point that Rupert had enough, if Henry wanted a punishment, he'll give him a punishment. Rupert sneakily led Henry to a private room in the police station were they no one knows expect him and a few other people. Rupert uncuffed Henry but before Henry can escaped, Rupert grabbed him and kissed him.

Henry was surprised but kissed back, their tongues fought for dominance but Rupert won. Rupert pushed Henry to the mattress that was on the floor in the room, Rupert took off his clothes while Henry did the same. Then they started fucking, Rupert enjoyed having power over Henry. Henry was enjoying being fucked by Rupert, he didn't care that he was getting fucked by a police officer.

After they were done, Rupert just found out he took Henry's virginity. Rupert was shocked but let it go cause to put Henry back to his cell, Rupert had to fix his uniform and his hair. He never told anyone about his tryst with Henry, not Johnny nor Dave. Heck, not even the police chief knows. Of course, Rupert's grudge started coming back after Johnny and Dave left. Henry had also disappeared but it was a good thing to Rupert...at least that's he told himself. 

Rupert's feelings on Henry changed after he heard Henry's singing, he never knew Henry can sing. He had a beautiful voice, which was weird for Rupert cause Henry smokes. Rupert sighed as he got ready for bed, Charles and Johnny were also getting ready for bed. Charles wasn't talking to him while Johnny gave him a few words here and there. Rupert couldn't blame them though, after yesterday he was acting like a jerk.

 Rupert was the first to fall asleep, Charles turned off the light while he and Johnny were went to bed. Charles was dreaming of the Greatest plan, Johnny was dreaming of coffee and donuts, and Rupert was dreaming of...something more risque. He was dreaming that he was fucking Dave, yeah you didn't see that coming did ya? Rupert was ecstatic on fucking Dave, Dave was riding him so hard.

It was blissful until something or someone changed, Dave suddenly changed into Henry. Rupert was confused on why Henry was here but Henry started talking dirty to him, Rupert's face started blossoming a deep red when hearing Henry's sultry voice. Henry was riding Rupert while he was still confused, Rupert decided to flipped them over and fuck him hard. They were both drowning in ecstasy, neither didn't want this moment to end. Rupert was to say something to Henry until everything stopped.

Rupert shot up from his bed, panting slightly. He touched his face and it was warm, he then felt something tight in his pajamas. He looked down and saw he had a hard on, he cursed quietly as he looked around to check on his roommates. Charles and Johnny were still asleep so Rupert put his hands down his pants to take care of his "problem", Rupert thought of Henry while he was masturbating. 

He was thinking back on how he took Henry's virginity and how he fucked Henry in the dream, he had to covered his mouth while he was masturbating. He didn't want to wake up Johnny and Charles, he did not want to explain his situation to them. He kept masturbating until he climaxed, he muffled his mouth cause he let a huge moan. After he was done, he pulled up his hand to find it was sticky with his cum.