Chapter 19: Dreams and Memories

While Rupert, Calvin, Johnny, and Charles help Henry. Henry in his dream world, looks back to his memories on how he got here.

Henry was still unconscious when he was brought into the medical room, everyone who saw Henry's unconscious body freaked the hell out. Victoria, Ellie, Dave, and Konrad were in shock and scared about the state Rupert, Henry, and Calvin were in.

Charles quickly headed to the medbay  while the others followed him, nurses and doctors swiftly started working on him. Henry was put on a hospital bed as the doctors and nurses checked for his vitals, heart-rate, pulse, etc.  While the doctors and nurses were trying to save Henry, Henry was in his mind. 

In Henry's subconscious 

Henry was in his subconscious, naked surrounded by what looks like a galaxy. There was a bunch of videos playing Henry's memories, Henry was staring down at the floor. One video was playing a memory from his days in the orphanage, before he was adopted by his dads, he was at the orphanage but he didn't had good memories there. It was one of the memories that he got scolded by the staff ladies, he was getting scolded for stealing again.

"What did I tell you about sneaking around and taking stuff that are not yours, you little brat?! Why can't you be like the other kids?!?! Why are you such a weirdo!?" scolded the staff lady, in a rude tone.

"We should be more careful with this kid. He needs to act like the other kids or this could ruin our reputation." said the other staff lady. 

Then another memory appears, that memory was after he got adopted by Terrence Suave and Randy Radman. Two former Toppats members that were "exiled" by the clan, and wanted to start a new life together.

 "Dad... am I really a weirdo?" A young Henry asked, to his Terrence while they were coloring together. 

"N-No, Henry... you're not something like that... they just don't understand."Terrence replied, nervously as he tried to cheer him up.

Henry put his face into his hands as he cried hysterically as he saw his memories, he then saw another memory at the orphanage. It was him talking to one of the nicer staff from the orphanage.

"Miss! Look what I draw!" A Young Henry exclaimed, excitedly as he showed the staff lady his drawing.

In the drawing was a diamond, ruby, and emerald. She had a smile on her face but it didn't last long, "That's sweet, Henry but... you were supposed to draw when you grow up. Redo it again, Henry, please?" she asked, kindly.

Henry remembered that woman... she was the only person who didn't hate nor disliked him.

Then another memory appears, it was when he was still a child,and he was talking to his other dad. He was still crying.

"Papa... I really try but... I just can't feel the same... I even feel uncomfortable when I tried to hang out with kids." Henry said, voice cracking. "I tried to feel -normal- around everyone but... nothing... I-I'm really a weirdo, right?"

"No! Don't think like that, please.... Henry. You're just different that's what I always tell you and it's true!" Randy reassured, his son as he took his hand and hold it. "You're just different.... don't think so much about it... okay? Me and your father would never think about you as a weirdo."

Then he saw a another memory before his dads adopted him, it was when some kids were bullying him.

"Nobody will ever love you!!" The 1st bully said, as he beat Henry up.

"Yeah! Even the staff doesn't like you!! The 2nd bully added.

They kept beating him for couple of minutes till 3rd bully came out with a baseball bat.