Chapter 12: Rupert has gone crazy.

Rupert, Dave, Johnny, and Konrad found Calvin's unconscious body tied around a tree. Rupert is having a breakdown and wants Henry back, but finds a much bigger problem.

Everyone was staring at Calvin for a bit, there were fear and anger clouding their faces as they kept staring at Calvin. Konrad and Dave went up to untied him, everyone gasped in shock on what they saw on his body. There was blood...alot of blood, Konrad checked his pulse and found it was weak. Dave noticed that Calvin had cuts, bruises, and a split lip on his face. Johnny went up to them and had a grim expression on his face while Rupert had a blank expression on his face.

Then he started laughing nervously making everyone glanced at him like he had lost his mind or something, "Hehe...This... is a joke.... Calvin... your jokes are so elaborate!" he said, quietly and nervously. He put his hands on his head. "This ... is ... is ... a fucking lie."

"Uh, Rupert?" said Dave, tentatively.

"Rupert!" yelled Johnny, in worry.

"Ahh.... This.... This is..."

Rupert stared at Calvin's unconscious body as he was having a breakdown.

Rupert's POV

Calvin... Calvin Bukowski...

Calvin... how... did this happen to you? This can not be...

Calvin... my friend since i joined the military. Calvin....

"Then the guy who introduced himself as Dominic diffused the situation by telling Henry I would keep the secret" I remembered what Calvin told me... it made me stood there in shock.

Calvin... But I guess I should tell you... That dirty fucking bastard...

HE DISGUSTS ME...

"I am probably putting the noose around my neck when I tell you what happens between Henry and that idiot..." Calvin said. "But Henry ... he's important to me ... more than my own life."

"That dirty bastard... he disgusts me, Rupert ... that dirty fucking bastard ... Dominic ... DAEMON!" Calvin said as my eyes widened.

Then a thought came to my mind... A dark thought... Henry was here with me but away from me...

"Rupert!" Henry smiled at me then..... then he got shot in the head. His body falls to the floor as I ran and I just stared at his body while I was panicking and shaking.

"My diamond.... My diamond.... My little love... My diamond... My diamond... My beloved diamond.." I repeated as I took Henry closer to me and hugged him. Then Dominic was standing there looking at me.

"Tsk tsk please.... Why do you suffer? The boy was like a napkin to clean semen... He... He was disposable..." Dominic said to me in sinister voice while I was glaring at him.

"Besides being a ex criminal... maybe... don't... you... disgust" Dominic said to me.

No...NO... NO.. NO!

No one's POV

"H-Henry!" screamed Rupert, in worry as he shook his head.  He came back to reality and he was gasping for air.

"Wha-?" said Johnny, anxiously. He saw that Rupert was having a panic attack and he went up to his friend. 

"Rupert! Calm down! Breathe in and out." demanded Johnny.

But Rupert wouldn't listen while Dave and Konrad tend to Calvin but they were worried for Rupert, Konrad got into his walkie talkie and requested medical attention for his brother.  Rupert then starts to run back to the base as soon as possible, everyone gasped in shock and confusion. Johnny had to go after him, he instructed Dave and Konrad to get Calvin to the hospital, and he ran after Rupert.