Chapter 16: A Bitter Realization

After Rupert tells Dominic that he was the one took Henry's virginity, things quickly escalated  from there...

After Rupert admitted he took Henry's virginity, everything went silent. Rupert panted heavily as he felt a grim satisfaction as just admitted that he took Henry's virginity, he stopped panting as he heard nothing. Not even a tiny sound, he looked up to see Henry's and Dominic's reactions. The reactions were...mixed per se, Henry looked at Dominic while having tears in his eyes. Dominic was stunned as hell.

"Hehehe... What's wrong? You shouldn't be that shocked." Rupert said, with a smug tone. 

Rupert also had a smug look on his face, Dominic had his teeth bared at Rupert which means he was angry. 

"D-Dominic, I can explain but... seriously let's get out of here." Henry said, in a worry tone as he touched Dominic's arm.

Dominic didn't answer him. In fact, he didn't response to Henry at all. He was still reeling in over the fact that Rupert told him, he took Henry's virginity. 

 "Nnggg." Dominic finally said, body started to quiver as he covered his face with his hand. "Just...give me a second... I need to... mmmnnhhh....prrfff."

"Mmhhh!!! Prrrrff!!"

Dominic tried to hold in his laughter as his expression changed to an evil one, he turned away from Henry and Rupert as they were looking at him in confusion.

"Hehehe... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"Hey... what's so funny? Can you explain?" Rupert asked, annoyed.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Dominic laughed, hysterically as he ignored Rupert's question.

  "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Dominic continued laughing, hysterically as Henry was looking at him in fear. 

"HAHAHA! I can't believe this!" Dominic said, with a wicked smile on his face. "HAHAHAHA! All this time were Y O U!"

"Listen, you damn bastard... I'm not interested and I don't know what the hell are you talking about..." Rupert growled, irritated by Dominic's behavior.  "Stop acting like an idiot and give me back Henry."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" 

"Dominic, please, that's enough!" Henry begged, he stopped crying but still had tears in his eyes. "I know it's weird but I will explain it to you! Just let him leave! You're acting so weird!"

"YOU!" Dominic pointed at him which made Henry startled.

"Now I understand everything perfectly hehehehehehe... You couldn't say anything! You were hiding this all this time!" Dominic smiled, evilly as his finger touched Henry's lips. "You didn't want to answer my damn questions. Closing your cute and perfect lips to me, you little troublemaker."

"SON OF A BITCH!!! DON'T GET CLOSER TO HIM!!!" Rupert shouted, in rage as he saw Dominic touching Henry's lips.

"Oh, c'mon... Don't be that grumpy. It's not a first time that I touch him. What's the big deal? He can't really change..." Dominic smiled, evilly. 

"Our little Henry...." he said, nonchalantly.

 "IS COMPLETELY INSANE, DISGUSTING, DIRT, ROTTEN... LITTLE SHIT!" Dominic finished, his last sentence which made Henry's heart broke.

"But I suppose it's not his fault being so toxic... Maybe it was your fault after all." Dominic said, as he got a thinking look on his face. "You -messed- him up, didn't ya? That's why he's all insane... poor thing... maybe I can forgive him!"

The last part Dominic said, gets Rupert's attention. What is he talking about?

What the hell are you talking about?! Motherfucker!! What the hell do you mean?!" Rupert questioned, angrily and in confusion.