Chapter 17: Crimson and Yellow

After Rupert accidentally shots Henry, he regrets hurting Henry and now has to face the consequences of his actions that led him there.

After Rupert saw Henry fall on the floor, time stopped. He was breathing heavily, any other noises sounded as if he was underwater, he could hear his heart beating very rapidly, and he felt himself trembled. He still held Terrence's gun in his hand while the other hand was into a fist, he tighten his fist in anger and sadness.

Rupert fell onto his knees in anguish, he killed Henry...his beloved Henry. He saw the crimson substance on the marble floor, staining the marble floor with the blood coming from Henry. "H-Hen.... H-Hey H-Hen, wake up...." Rupert begged, his voice cracking. 

"You know I'm the one who makes jokes.... This is the most stupid joke ever... You shouldn't mock me like that... H-Henry.... Is this a dream?" Rupert said, as he slowly crawled towards Henry's body. He then saw full yellow flowers as he started to slowly sob, he then looked at back at Henry. "Henry, please you hate to lose... W-Wake up..."

"S-Stop being childish... L-Let me see your smile... A-Are you mad at me? P-Please.... Just stop punishing me...." Rupert begged, again as he took Henry's hand into his own and cradled his body. "I-I came to take you back home..."

"W-What kind of nightmare is this?... I can't wake up..."

Rupert then had a memory from when he and Henry were at the Carnival.

Carnival Flashback

Rupert was at the carnival, waiting for Henry. He then spots Henry in the crowd. 

"Hey!!! Henry!!! Over here!!" He called out to him,  as Henry turned around and smiled at Rupert.

"Hey Rupert! What's up?" Henry smiled.

End of Flashback

As Rupert started to have more flashbacks of Henry. He thought of their tension, laughs, teasing etc. Rupert then snaps back to reality as he puts his hand on Henry's face while still holding him, he was trembling harshly. He refused to believe that Henry was dead, he knows Henry cannot die. 

"H-Henry.... This...You... Why won't you wake up?" Rupert pleaded, desperately as he kept sobbing. 

"M-My beautiful little diamond.... This isn't a dream..." 

Rupert grit his teeth as he started to sob loudly, he couldn't hold it in anymore. He never felt this much pain before, not even when his mom left him with his prick of a father. "M-My beautiful little diamond.... This isn't a dream..." Rupert cried out, as he put his fingers on Henry's lips that were still covered with blood.

"THIS. IS. H E L L!!!!!" He screamed, livid as sobbed hysterically. 

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!" Rupert said, as he cried and  hugged Henry closer. "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!"

While Rupert was having a breakdown, Dominic was looking at him like he didn't give a fuck with his arms crossed. He was staring at them indifference, he felt no remorse for hurting Henry. He shouldn't feel so guilty by getting rid of someone who was just using him cause his crush didn't returned his feelings. 

"NO NO MY LOVE NO NO NO NO NO!!!" Rupert continued, as Dominic turned around and saw his gun. He then grabbed his gun.

"NO NO NO NO!!" Rupert cried, as he bowed his head down in sadness. Dominic got irritated and annoyed, then he smiled evilly.

"Oh my!!! This is a real tragedy!!! How all of this happened? Poor thing... he was just 24 years old.... he was too young to die. How could you?" Dominic said, in a insincere tone. His expression was a sad one but it was insincere like his tone of voice.