Chapter 8: A Difficult Choice

While poor Rupert is suffering, Henry and his new suitor are having...a "bonding moment" until Henry shouted a name that interrupts them. Then Dominic has a proposal for Henry that will make him feel conflicted. 

Rupert kept sobbing while he was still in the storage, he hated feeling like this. He was taught by his dad that showing emotions was weakness, he didn't care about his dad anymore but he could still him berated him about his weakness. If his dad was here, he will also be berated for falling for a thief. Well...former thief, but it wouldn't matter to his dad. 

He stopped sobbing and sighed heavily, "I'm gonna have a real, long talk with Henry when I find him." said Rupert, tiredly. 

Rupert leaned against the wall and closed his eyes, his head hurt like hell and he didn't want anyone to see him like this so he stayed in the storage. Everyone were wondering where Rupert was, Dave and Johnny tried calling on his phone but no response. Victoria, Charles, Ellie, Konrad, and June searched for him but no luck either. Calvin on the other hand, was also searching for him cause he felt guilty about what happened earlier. 

He hoped Rupert was alright but knowing him, Rupert has issues that needs fixing. Calvin was thinking on where Rupert could be, he then remembered that he saw him walking towards the storage units. Calvin immediately went to the storage units and began searching for him, he was right for checking the storage units cause he found him in one of the storage units. He found Rupert sitting with his arms crossed and his head down, his hat covered his face as if he doesn't want no one to see his face.

Calvin went up to him slowly but it seems that Rupert didn't hear him cause he did not make a noise, Calvin bend over to Rupert's eye level...well all he could see was black hair. Calvin hesitatingly put his hand out and shook Rupert's shoulder lightly, Rupert didn't move at all.

"Uh...Rupert?" whispered Calvin, gently. 

No response.

"Rupert?" Calvin tried again, still no response.

"Everyone is looking for you." said Calvin. "They are worried about you."

Still no response.

Calvin sighed heavily and he gently grabbed Rupert by the arm as he got him up, Calvin put Rupert's arm over his neck like an one-arm hug. He put his arm around Rupert's waist which was making him awkward and prayed that Rupert wouldn't kill for him, Calvin led him and Rupert out the storage and headed back to Rupert's tent.

It took them a couple minutes than Calvin thought but while he was dragging Rupert back to his tent, he was being difficult and it was pissing Calvin off but he couldn't blame him. Once they got to Rupert's tent, they went inside and saw Charles, Johnny, and Dave inside panicking but stopped when they saw Calvin with Rupert in tow. Johnny and Dave took Rupert away from Calvin while Charles asked what happened and where was he. 

"He was at one of the storage units." muttered Calvin.

"Why?" questioned Charles, as he watched Johnny and Dave tried to get a response from Rupert but no avail.

"He's...having problems." replied Calvin, hesitantly.

"Are you sure? It seems like he needs our help."

"Yeah, he does."

"What's wrong with him, Johnny." asked Dave, sadly.

"I don't know, Dave." answered Johnny, suspiciously.  

Calvin and Charles went up to the duo while they were still trying to get Rupert to talk to them, Charles took a closer look at Rupert's body language and face. He saw that his face was red while his eyes were also red and puffy, there were dried tear streaks on his face. Charles' eyes widened when he saw the dried tear stains, who made Rupert cry? And why was he crying?