Chapter 10: Tensions Arises

Victoria finds the damaged that Rupert left in the storage room and goes to find him. Meanwhile, Rupert and Henry talk but it doesn't go well...and Victoria, Ellie, and Charles try to diffuse the situation. 

Victoria went to the storage room where Rupert was at, she needed to do some fixing in the storage. Once inside, she saw the state that the storage in. She saw that a chair that was broken and found some blood on the wall, "What the hell?" she asked herself. She picked up the broken chair while she searched the room for any more damage stiff but didn't find anything else broken. 

She went out the storage room and put the broken chair in a garbage can, she then got cleaning supplies to clean the blood of the wall. She cleaned the blood off and saw that there was a tiny crack on the wall. Whoever was in here must be either really strong or very angry...probably both, she also figured it who was in this storage unit...Rupert.

Ever since Rupert came back from the storage unit, he was inside his tent waiting impatiently for Henry. Charles, Ellie, Johnny, and Dave were worried about him. They all tired asking him what's wrong but they either got no response or a curt answer, the tent flap opened and everyone saw that Victoria went inside. She didn't look too happy and she saw Rupert's hands were covered in bandages. 

She went to up to him while Rupert glanced up at her, he was glaring at her. "Okay, Rupert...what happened?" she asked, seriously. "Ever since you came back, you were acting like you're going to kill someone. We are all worried."

"I AM FINE! OKAY!" roared Rupert, making everyone sans Victoria flinched. "LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Dave was hiding behind Johnny while Johnny was doing the same thing behind Charles, Ellie stood next to Victoria and she was shaking a little. Charles, Johnny, and Dave were in shock at Rupert's behavior. Johnny and Dave had never seen Rupert like this before, sure they had seen him angry but not this angry.

After Rupert finished yelling at everyone, he peeked at the little opening behind Victoria and saw Henry walking...he came back! Rupert immediately got up and ran past Victoria who was still talking to him, "I demand you to answer right no-! Ah?!" she exclaimed, in shock as Rupert ran past her.

Rupert ran to catch up with Henry who was walking slowly, "HENRY!" shouted Rupert.

BANG!

Rupert froze when he heard the sound, he stood in shock. Henry turned his head to the source of the shot, "H-Henry..we have to go!" exclaimed Rupert, worried.

Rupert grabbed Henry's arm as he said that, "What's going on?" asked Henry, frowning. There were a few more gun shots heard.

Henry then took another look at the source of the sound, he then realized it was coming from where Dominic and Calvin were. His eyes widened when he realized that, he hoped they were okay. Everyone got out to see what's going on while Rupert took Henry to the storage room that he was in earlier. Once inside, Henry was surprised how it look on the inside. There was a broken chair and a wall had dried blood, he then took notice of Rupert's hands, they were bandaged.

"Rupert...what happened to your hands!?" asked Henry, in confusion. Rupert started to get mad again as Henry stared at him in confusion. "Eh...Rupert?"

Rupert turned around so he wouldn't face Henry, "You...YOU..where were you?" questioned Rupert, lowly.  

"Eh?" said Henry, still confused. 

"DAMN IT! WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU!? MUST I REPEAT!? " yelled Rupert, angrily. He turned to face Henry while Henry jumped from him in fear and started trembling.

"A FEW MINUTES DELAY AND YOU WOULD ALREADY BEEN DEAD !!! DON"T YOU THINK?!?! ARE YOU AN IDIOT!?"

Henry was shock for a moment but got angry, "Rupert! Stop! H-How the hell did I know that was gonna happen?!" he bellowed. "Nothing happened to me at all! I'm good! Stop being ridiculous!"