Chapter 15: Bitter Confrontation

Henry is missing and everyone doesn't know where he is. Rupert on the other hand, knows where he is and will do anything to get Henry back.

After many rounds of sex, they were taking a break. Henry was sitting on the bed holding a picture, a picture of him, Charles, Ellie, Victoria, and....Rupert. He ripped Rupert's face off the picture, it was serving a bitter reminder for Henry.

Henry's POV

I stared at the picture as I sighed heavily.

"Despite everything...I can't get rid of you completely." I said to myself.

I felt my face became warm and red as I blushed slightly while I still stared at the picture.

No One's POV

Dominic was sitting in bed while holding a cigarette,he was smoking it till he noticed Henry. Henry was still naked, looking at the same picture with a sad expression on his face.

Dominic put out his cigarette as he chucked, "Hehe." Dominic smirked."That photo must be...quite interesting, my diamond."

"Huh?" Henry said, distracted.

He was so busy thinking about how he left his family, friends, and...Rupert...Rupert wasn't his anything. He didn't checked his phone cause he knew everyone will try to contact him some way, he blocked all of their numbers. They all must be worried sick by now...

"O-oh...it's nothing...just...excuse me...I-I'll stop distracting myself." said Henry, voice cracking and feeling a pang in his heart.

Dominic raised an eyebrow at Henry, he could sense a sadness in his voice. He also noticed that Henry was holding a picture, he held up his hand. He signaled Henry to glanced at him, Henry stared at Dominic's hand in confusion.

"Uh?"

"Let me check it...the photo I mean."

"Mmmmnng."

Henry hesitated at first, Dominic still held out his hand.

"What? It's just a photo." Dominic said, irritated. "It's not a big deal."

"You're right, I'm sorry love..." replied Henry, sadly. "Here, just be careful...it's an old photo, hold it carefully."

Henry gave Dominic the photo to look at, Dominic studied the photo while Henry was watching him.

"Um...so...it's you and your friends. Your friends are there just like you talked about them." Dominic said, as he was still holding the photo. "You look cute as always."

Then Dominic noticed there was a rip in the picture where one of Henry's friends are, "But...that one." Dominic continued, pointing to Rupert's rip face. "This one."

"Hehe...it looks...like you ripped it on purpose."

Henry glanced up at Dominic as he still pointed at Rupert's ripped face, Henry was getting anxious and was still feeling sad.

"Who is it?"

Henry's eyes widened when he heard Dominic asked that, Dominic was still pointing at the picture. 

"What did you say?" asked Henry, anxiously.  

"This guy. Who is it?" replied Dominic, pointing to Rupert's rip half.

 "It's.... nobody." said Henry, lowly while trembling and sweating.

"Nobody. C'mon honey...how's that possible? It has to be someone, right?" Dominic scoffed. "No one... wow, that's unbelievable... I don't think it's nobody... I think it's someone..."