Chapter 6

After Izuku said without a slight hint of hesitant confessing that the kids were his children made his former classmates eyes budging out of their eyes even Katsuki was shocked before collected himself. Uraraka was surprised herself seeing that Izuku has kids that she couldn't believe it.

Suu:(Confused) Papa what's wrong with them?

Vince: Yeah they do seem surprised at anything they see at this point.

Izuku:(Sigh) It's nothing kids they tend to do this stupid trope when something unexpected happens. It gets very ANNOYING.

When he said that his classmates flinched slightly at that making them wonder what made him upset with them. A knock came from the outside snapping out of their thoughts of as Iida open it to see Nejire and Eri outside.

Iida :(Surprised) Oh hey nejire senpai!!

Mina: Oh hi Eri!!

Eri:(Excited) Hello!

Izuku felt tensed and sad remembering Eri's voice as he didn't want to be around Eri anymore since the hurtful betrayal when he was accused of being the traitor and her eyes said it all for him. Suu feels the hurt radiating from his heart making her holding on his hand trying to comfort him. Nejire waved back at them as Eri was excited to see Izuku again since it's been a while when she last saw Izuku.

Eri:(Excited) Hey Izuku!!

Izuku:(Hesitant) H-hey Eri.... Umm....so how are you doing?

Eri:(Happy) Im glad I get to see you today. I been wondering what you have been doing so I ask nejire to take me here.

Izuku:(Unsure) Uhh...hmm?

Izuku turned to see Suu and Vince tugging his pants as they noticed his discomfort as Suu looked at Izuku worryingly.

Suu:(Concerned) Papa? You okay?

Vince:(Worried) You okay dad?

Eri's smile disappear for a moment now seeing Suu and Vince for the first time and them calling him papa made her feel something alien to her. Izuku turn to his kids with a smile making Eri doing a double take on this image right in front of her.

Eri: Who are they Izuku?

Izuku noticed something in her eyes seeing that she wasn't smiling anymore and she seems little off. He didn't give it much thought as he introduced his new son and daughter.

Izuku: W-well Eri meet Vince Midoriya and Suu Midoriya I adopted them to be my children.

Eri looked shocked and hurt seeing that he adopted other children instead of her making that alien feeling a little stronger. Suu looked at the destress girl with concern since part of her quirk can sense any emotions ranging from different people. Seeing a common emotion that she saw when she and her brother were living on the streets seeing other families having love, peace and happiness when they didn't have anything like it. The main emotions she sees in Eri at that moment was.....Jealously.

Eri:(Hurt) What... You mean... You adopted them?

Izuku:Uh yeah Eri I wanted to give them a good home since no one else took them in so I made my choice to be their father.

Everyone sees Eri talking to Izuku then they noticed when she saw the adopted children she looked different than her cheerful self and when Izuku mentioned that there his kids made her looked distant. Eri herself couldn't believe it she was certain that Izuku would adopt her as his daughter but seeing Izuku happy around his new kids Made her cheerful self shattered.

Nejire:(Concern) Hey Eri you okay? Let's go back it's getting late.

Eri looked blank at the moment staring at her father figure before nejire picked her up before nejire saying goodbye to the hero class.
Eri then looked at the adopted children of Izuku blankly with dull looking eyes seeing them made her angry inside.

Eri:(thoughts) Izuku is my Papa.

Izuku sighs in stress knowing that he would have to avoid being around Eri but he knew deep down he still cares for her. Izuku didn't say anything else as he took his children to his dorm room as he opens it he sees two unexpected people in his room.

Nezu: Well Izuku Midoriya I see that you and your children making yourselves comfortable at the dorms I suppose hmmm?

Izuku:(surprised) Mr nezu? What are you doing in my dorm room?

Nezu: Well first of all i have my share of secrets, but the main reason that I'm here is cause of her.

Nezu points at the second individual as the hooded figure reveals herself as none other than Tsubomi chan.

Tsubomi:(smile) Well hello again Izuku.

Izuku:(Shock) Tsubomi!? What? How? When did you-

She calmed him down as Suu and Vince sees the Shock look painted on his face laughing a little. Tsubomi giggle inwardly seeing his face trying so hard not to laugh out loud.

Nezu: Oh I see that you meet with Tsubomi I assume? She visited to U.A. by asking to train you Izuku Midoriya.

Izuku: huh? Why do you want to train me Tsubomi?

Tsubomi: You see Izuku that quirk is very dangerous without proper training so I took it upon myself to train you personally for now on I'm your teacher. And one more thing I have shown Nezu the truth by the way.

Izuku: what... You mean you shown him what happened to me?

Nezu:(Shame) Indeed she has Izuku Midoriya it has come to my attention that my other self or rather future me along with other staff and students falsely accused you of being the traitor.

Izuku glares at the mouse thing with anger remembering the staff all too well as All might took back OFA from him.

Nezu: In regards of our actions to assume you were the traitor i deeply apologize for what we have done to you.

Nezu bowed his head in shame as for what he did to Izuku in the future messing up his future for one thing he had never done. This pissed off Izuku.

Izuku:(angry) I won't forgive any of you understand principal Nezu. I gave my trust to all of you then you all throw it to the ground breaking apart its not going to be easy fix. Remember what you did I won't forget anytime soon of how everyone were happy and cheering thinking I was caught as a traitor.

Nezu: I understand that you won't forgive and forget what we did to you. Let me make it up by finding the real traitor and help benefiting your children living arrangements and training methods. You have my word.

Izuku looked at his kids and his new teacher thinking that this would be the great advantage to take while being here for now as he accepted his word but not going to forgive him any time soon.