Chapter 8

Class 1a was doing there own thing though majority of them were wondering about Izuku their classmate ever since the dorm incident they been worrying about him. Todoroki hasn't seen deku angry before ever but to him for whatever reason it was he felt it was justified.

Todoroki :(thoughts) I've known Midoriya for awhile since we live here if he ever to snapped at anyone it was for a reason but what....

Uraraka was having some similar thoughts on deku though she couldn't find any reason to make him hostile towards her of all people including her classmates/teachers. She remembers that Aizawa was rushing a bloody nose green hair boy to Recovery girl office as she was afraid that something happened to him. Her classmates were wondering what happened to him but they never got the chance to ask since he left earlier before anyone else. Then later everyone saw him again with two kids that have a fox mutation who happened to be his adoptive children her reaction was let's say was beyond Shocked. But a this moment she wanted to talk to him about the recent events but wasn't too sure what to say since she and deku relationship was at a standstill but she wanted to know what's going on.

In the training fields...

Tsubomi:(thoughts) where is he? He should be here by now.... Hmmm I guess that I have no choice to get him myself.

Tsubomi enhanced her speed to get the 1a dorms so she could put him through intense training so he could improve his quirk. Tsubomi was so eagerly waiting for Izuku to get him started to train with his time quirk due to its unstable nature of his quirk now she's going to drag him straight to hell once she gets her hands on him.

Tsubomi:(thoughts) I guess that I'm here might as well face those backstabbers. Seriously where's the logic in this story anyway? Well they don't called it fanfiction for nothing...

Uraraka was the first person she saw upon entering in the 1a dorms she sees them all together in one place. The whole class noticed her entering inside their dormitories Iida the class rep was the first to approach her.

lida: Excuse me miss? Can we help you?

Tsubomi:(calmly) Yes I'm here to look for Izuku he's was supposed to meet me on the fields for training purposes.

Iida: You mean Midoriya? Miss uhhh...

Tsubomi: Oh my apologies my name's is Tsubomi.

While this was happening Karminari and Mineta looked awestruck upon seeing her they couldn't looked away upon seeing someone whose a mixture between cute and beautiful that rivals that of the girls of their class.

Karminari:(Awestruck) Whoa she's pretty....

Jiro overheard on what karminari said about the girl making her eye twitch for some reason. She glanced at her seeing why karminari said about her she's like someone that was hot and sexy while fused with the most innocent face to ever exist. (Note: little does everyone know she's downright scary if you pissed her off.)

Mineta:(Amazed) She's beautiful...

For once in his entire life he never say anything perverted about the new girl  a close far distance from them she was something else.  Everyone that was nearby mainly their classmates were shocked to see that they haven't said anything perverted so she's must be way out of their league. As this was taking place Izuku came downstairs with his kids as he overslept a bit longer as she spots tsubomi he felt a chill seeing her eyes they may be sweet and kind but deep somewhere down holds something that cannot be unseen.

Tsubomi:(Her eyes) Izuku... You might want to be very careful about oversleeping or else I might want to put you to some hellish training.

Izuku Eyes:(shaking) Y-yes ma'am... She's serious...

Uraraka was watching them eyeing down at each other while also noticing something before about her calling him by his first name she couldn't help but feel slightly mad about it. Izuku wasn't hostile to this particular girl so why was he Angry towards everyone else besides his children of course.

Tsubomi: Ok then now that your here up and ready it's time to put your training to the next level. Also do you want to take your children with you?

Izuku: Yeah though I would need someone to watch over them someone whose more responsible. I wonder to who to ask to watch over them while I'm training.

There was a knock on the door as it revealed the former Wild wild (Pussy) Cats member ragdoll doing her former signature pose as kota was so  eager to see his hero.

Iida: Miss ragdoll ma'am what brings you and kota here?

Ragdoll:(smile) Well your principal ask for my assistant for watching over little green's children for a time being while everyone else was busy with alot of hero work. So I took it upon myself to look after greenie kids. Plus kota also wanted to see his favorite hero so I took that liberty to bring him along.

Kota:(embarrassed) B-b-but I wahh.....

Suu giggled at the boy's embrassment as kota sees her along with her big brother. He took noticed that thier quirks were a mutant type fox he been doing research on quirks since his Idol does the same thing. He then see her eyes once again they were a deep blue color he was stunned of the color  he didn't even notice she was close to him.

Suu:(concern) You ok?

Kota snapped out of whatever he was thinking about as he quickly turns his head away avoiding facing her as he was fully red from looking like a idiot. He hasn't interact with other kids his age but it was embarrassing for him that a girl caught him in the act without his knowledge.

Suu:(smile) You don't have to be embarrassed on talking with a girl. If you want we can be friends my name's is Suu Midoriya what's yours?

Kota:(Stammering) K-kota Izumi....

Suu was smiling purely happy on being a new friend to him due to him being red that a girl just casually told him not to be embarrassed on talking to a girl. Vince gave him a smile before introducing himself.

Vince: I'm Vince Midoriya its nice to meet you and just between you and me. Don't break my sister's little heart or else I break yours okay?

Kota was paled for a moment but shook his head to know the terms as Suu was telling her older brother not to scare her new friend.

Kota:(thoughts) What did I got myself into?