Chapter 14

Aizawa was confused about the migraines and some strange flashbacks occuring in his mind. After it subside he resumes his conversation with his students only to be face with no one there his student suddenly disappeared from his office.

Aizawa:(confused) I could've swore he's was in here a second ago? How did he...? I'm losing my mind....

While he was having his headache Midoriya didn't even looked like he wanted to be here. He then looks at his hands remembers he could reverse time at minimum capacity as he reverse his room to look clean which resulted him losing alot of blood. Slowly concentrating on his quirk he froze time itself the longest he able to control it was 10 seconds max which was enough to leave Aizawa office.

Izuku:(curious) No drawbacks? Don't jinx it....I can freeze time for ten seconds and reverse time of certain areas.

He keeps a log of his new quirk analyzing data on it he was aware of it drawbacks and other qualifications.
He can reverse time only in certain areas though he was so confused on how he travel back in time to his dorm after his betrayal. He sees that it can stop time for ten seconds enough for him to leave quickly though it drawbacks on his stamina he estimates that it can be more longer he just needs to improve on it. He can use time flow burst with OFA he just needs more training.

Izuku:(thoughts) The more I training with both OFA and Time I can be more efficient in being a pro. Tsubomi's means we'll when it comes to training she wants me expand and grow.

He thought about her intentions.....when they first met he has no idea who she was but something made her so familiar. He greatly remembers the sad smile she displayed before giving him a kiss on his face....

Izuku:(blush) Oh yeah she kissed me.....I was so confused to even take what's going on at the time. She even knew my name.

He also remembers something of him not remembering as her eyes were carrying a deep wave of sadness and pain that only she knows. He place his hand on his heart he remembers before she kiss him....

Izuku:"Meet me here in your memories where Time Knows No Bounds". My memories...... what's that have to do with time?

He didn't say anything about it before dropping the subject for now until he figures out what that meant.

--------------

Nezu:(calmly) Other worldly travelers lost to time...... so this proves the Multiverses theory!!! So what are your name's?

Tsubomi brought the two to the principal of U.A. to pull some strings on letting them stay until they settled in their new home world. She understands that losing their way home was very impactful as they trying to take it all in accepting this reality of theirs.

Tashi:(hesitant) W-well my name is.....uhhh...... Tashi Midoriya.

Izuni: M-my name's Izuni Midoriya.

Nezu caught on seeing the young teens hiding their legitimate last name with Midoriya's. He doesn't say anything but seeing that it might cause some compilations with the government and the future with Izuku.

Nezu:(thoughts) It's a good thing they called me the "Rat God". I'll just make their fake identities as Midoriya's relatives. Though what will his reaction will be?

He gave them their new fake identities giving them permission to stay under A.U. they're second years if their previous world so they'll be place their.

Nezu:(smile) Welcome to your academia. You two remember what your classes are?

Tashi:(bows) Yes sir.... Thank you Mr nezu will owe you alot for this.

Nezu: It's a pleasure it's not everyday that we have travelers from parallel universes...*whisper*..if you count time travel...

Izuni: Sorry what was that Mr nezu?

Nezu: Sorry just mumbling to myself anyway enjoy your classes once more!!

They both bow again before leaving to their new class with familiar faces but a different world. Tsubomi looks at nezu before she starts talking to him once more.

Tsubomi:(sigh) I completely understand their situation it will take some time getting used to but it will come eventually.

Nezu: indeed.... Though it may not be today or tomorrow. They'll find their happiness...

Before they can go anywhere else Mr. Aizawa knocks as he enters.

Aizawa: Mr nezu I tried to talk with Midoriya in my office then he suddenly disappeared.

He sees Tsubomi not recognizing her as a student his attention landed on nezu wanting to know who this new character. Nezu sips his tea before letting it down he stares at him with a serious face.

Nezu:(serious) Mr. Aizawa sit we have alot to talk about...