Chapter 15

Somewhere in the city three young men were drunk as they're in purely dysfunctional state as a women was now seducing them into submission. They follow her to her into a random building before they would never seen the light of day ever again.

Evelyn:(smirks) Some tasty treats....

The three unfortunately souls got trap in the spider witch webs as she drains their blood from their web prison as they scream in agony. Two other individuals were hearing her enjoying her prey while they were doing their own little thing.

Vincent:(calm) I got to say Evelyn has some nasty tendencies.

Knox:(shivering) You think? Back in our world the remaining survivors heard tales of a women who tempts men and women regardless of age. You'll be lucky if you managed to do it with her.

There were some lucky/unlucky souls who would be willing go to her to be sacrifice to her under the cost of sex for trading their souls thus given her title "The Spider Succubus". (Or incubus?)

Vincent:(calm) Those types were suicidal if they want it so bad. (Crazy) Hahaha they wanted death so bad they would want last minute pleasure!!

These three travel through dimensions a few hours ago assignments from the Demon king that cannot be ignored. In their world the demon king was the most great evils to ever exist they would rather fulfilled the missions instead of getting killed.

Evelyn:(sigh) The more I eat.....the more I want that green hair boy hmmmm~

After hearing moaning Knox notes that he's lucky that he ain't target by the likes of her. Vincent doesn't shows it but he doesn't really like that she would openly shown her Perverseness to everyone without any remorse whatsoever.

Vincent:(calm) So where's Nori? She's supposed to be here.

Knox:(sigh) She went her own path for now... She really wants to find the Time-user for herself. She kept mumbling about having a "family" with him. If you know about her past you would completely understand why she wants to find him.

Knox himself knows some aspects to Nori's past wondering how someone hurt a sweet girl as Nori become so corrupted with the idea of "family".
As this was taking place Trax and onslaught joined the League of Villains in hopes they find the Time-user. Shigaraki gave giran an info broker some information on regarding izuku Midoriya.

Trax: So Midoriya Izuku is a hero student training at U.A.? That's not to bad if you ask me though we might want to take sometime to formulate a plan to strike.

Onslaught:(robotic) Is there someway we can gather many allies as possible giran?

The info broker thinks for a moment before finding some leads but it won't be easy since the leagues last attack on U.A. (USJ Incident) failed. However, since All Might retired as the symbol of peace giran might have some that would love to target U.A.

Shigaraki:(growl) It would be easier if the new number one hero endeavor wasn't in the way.

After hearing this Trax has gotten an idea that would help advance their plans to seek Midoriya.

Trax:(smirks) How about me and my friend take some super advance nomu? We have something in mind...

At U.A. Aizawa was a complete mess from his chat with the principal he was shocked that his student has the ability to manipulate time. While going out for awhile he sees a young girl crying and whimpering in the middle of the empty street. Aizawa went to the young child to help her as she was in this state.

Aizawa:(concern) What happened kid?

???:(crying) I don't remember.... All I Know is my name....

Aizawa: What's your name?

The young girl smirks inwardly knowing her disguise has worked in tricking the pro hero to get what she wanted.

???:(thoughts) Soon we'll be together as family.... forever and ever.

[Note: Sorry guys that I took awhile to update I kinda slack off I'm some stories and I hope this chapter is enjoyable thanks have a nice day!!]