OCS Info

Trax

Real name: Crim
Age:14
Gender: Male

Information: He's one of the most Sadistic heartless individual among the rest he can be very ruthless in some battles. He's very sharp when it comes to assassination missions and he gets the job done so he can enjoy his hunting. His past is unknown but he doesn't care much about it to begin with....
-------------------------------

Onslaught

Real name: Bartek
Age:29
Gender: Male

Information: He's was once a "normal" human being until a freak accident made him robotic with a emotionless expression. After his body replace with mechanical engineering everyone he knew turn their backs against him after seeing his lack of human features resulting him becoming very emotional stunned and cold blooded.

--------------------------------------

Vincent

Age:24
Gender: Male

The Vengeful Academic

Information: A very smart professor who has a multi personality disorder resulting him with three different types of personified embodiments. He himself was heavily discriminate in the past though no one exactly knows his backstory.

-----------------------------------------

Evelyn

Age:27
Gender: Female

The Spider Succubus

Information: She's one of the most dangerous member in the group of the newfound villain group. She is known for seducing men and women both young or old as she sees them as sacrificial prey as she drains the blood from them as they're melting in a slow agony in their cocoons. She sees that Izuku Midoriya will be her next meal.

--------------------------------

Knox

Age:16
Gender: Male

The Twisted Deceiver

Information: Mostly lazy at times but, he's very manipulative as he can twists someone's morals or goals to fit his ideals or turning them into mindless puppets. He can be chill at time but can be very annoyed depending on the situation that doesn't go his way.

--------------

Nori

Age: Unknown
Gender: Female

Information: Unknown.

---------------

Tsubomi

Age:17
Gender: Female

Information: She's a very gentle and  caring soul with her main objective of training Izuku with his quirk. She can be very scary when Izuku lacks in his training. (She at some point can break the fourth wall at random.) She knows alot more than she let's on.....

-------------

Vince Midoriya

Age: 9
Gender: Male

Information: A young fox boy who is deeply thankful for his adopted father figure whom he calls Midoriya "Dad". He cares greatly for his little sister as before were orphans living on the streets as he made sure that Suu eats something making him steal money from people's wallets. Though he no longer has too since he and his sister are now happy with living with Izuku.
(Fun fact: He has a crazy crush on Mei  Hatsume in the support class.)

------------

Suu Midoriya

Age:6
Gender: Female

Information: A smart young fox girl who can decipher the emotions of different varieties of people. She is fully aware of Kota's forming crush on her so she tends to mess with him at sometimes. She can be very concerned for people's wellbeing as she sees Eri being emotionally unstable as she resolves on helping her get better in the future to come.