Chapter 16

The few hours later endeavor and hawks are discussing the recent events that has been acknowledge by the hero association that over 50 pro heroes were killed in action by two unknown individuals. The reports that came in showed some gruesome images of the murderers mercilessly slaughtering the first responders before more heroes enter the area sharing the same fate. The president of the hero association somehow kept this secret from the public unless there be a panic among the masses of many pros killed by two villains.

Hawks:(calmly) The hero association is having a hard time to keep this secret. Plus after the L.O.V. went into hiding after defeat of the potato head and with All Might retiring this right here would make the villains more bold than before.

Endeavor reread the reports the first time and after seeing the first time he didn't expect the villains making their move so soon. He greatly feared that this is just the beginning of something big as he has a hunch of something.

Hawk:(serious) The president wants to be certain on who she can sent on to apprehend these characters.

Endeavor: Hmm whoever these two are they are certain to see my flames personally.

???/fanboy:(excited) Oh my... it's the number one hero Endeavor!!

They both turned to see a young man with a blue jacket wearing a endeavor pin on his shirt pocket. This was something out of the ordinary seeing another endeavor fan looking at them with a strange glee in his eyes.

Hawks:(smiles) A fan huh? Do you want an autograph from him?

???/fanboy:(eerie smile) You can say that am your biggest fan endeavor.... I'm pretty sure being number one must be pretty stressful on the first day knowing that people around here would feel safer from the bad guys.

Hawks felt something was off from this kid until he saw something in the kids eyes that made him realized in fear at the same time the fanboy smiles evilly at them before saying.

Trax:(smirks) Though this would probably be your last day of being number one....

This confused endeavor for a moment before realizing what the boy meant seeing his face almost like one of the two the villains that killed the heroes. A waitress approaches them unaware what's about to happen as hawks warned her to stay back until a explosion by their window causing everyone to panic while Trax stand unfazed by the wind power. The two heroes looked at the young villain before disappearing away from the impending battle.

Hawks:(thoughts) He's one of the villains....why would he show his face to us? Is he that eager to get caught?

Endeavor:(serious) Hawks snap of it we got company.

Hawks turned to see a high end nomu that looked like they've been modified into something from science fiction. Endeavor looks at the living corpse analyzing it as it speaks.

HEN: WHO'S THE STRONGEST....

Endeavor:(surprised) It can talk? Is this the leagues doing....no this is something more advanced. Unlike the ones at Hosu this is one is different...what is going on around here?

The Cyber nomu began it's rampage seeing endeavor it's first target before pulling off the building before striking it with power laser blasts. Endeavor uses his Hellflame quirk to prevent the blast from destroying the building. Hawks immediately evacuated the civilians out of the building knowing it's going to be chaotic battle.

Trax:(smiles) I wonder if he can destroy your prototype onslaught?

Onslaught:(robotic) With probably with leaving mass destruction than it's original ancestor. The success of endeavor winning is-

Trax cuts him off not wanting the show from being spoiled he just wants to see how many casualties are they're going to be today.

Trax:(thoughts) Bartek's advancement engineering on the high end nomu is something to be reckoned with knowing the destruction is now going to be doubled- no tripled. Let's have a front row seat....