Chapter 31- Revealed

Jack's P.O.V:

I was awoken by a bird chirping and an accorn falling from the tree above us and hitting me in the forehead. Groaning, I yawn and stretch a little, but not to much, just incase I wake Mikayla up from her slumber. Looking down, I admire Mikayla's sleeping body, cuddled up against mine. Gently running the pads of my fingertips against the exposed skin on her side, I watch her sleep. Not in a weird way, but in an affectionate way. I never thought that I would fall so hard and so fast for someone before. Everything about Mikayla is perfect. From the way she crinkles her nose every so often, her soft brown hair that is now in a loose pony tail due to her sleeping on it. Her slow, uneven breaths, and the way that the corners of her mouth are slightly turned upwards, apprearing as a slight smile platered on her lips. She is perfect. How can someone so precious and perfect be hurt so bad by someone? How can someone even think of hurting her? How can someone just let someone so amazing slip right through their fingertips? I want her to be mine. No, I NEED her to be mine. If it's the last thing I do. Mikayla's breathing stopped for a second, and she took a big breath in, moved around a little, and opended her eyes. Looking up at me, our eyes connected and the cutest little smile spead across her face. "Good Morning, Ugly", Kay said, with a little smirk on her face. "Well, Good Morning to you too then, Beautiful" I responded, kissing the top of her head. "I had an amazing night with you. Thank you for everything, Jack", she said in her sweet tone. "You don't have to thank me, babe. You deserve the world and more. I'm just happy that I'm able to start making you believe it." Burrying her face in my neck, she whispered against my neck,"Why are you so perfect?", and then gently pressed her lips to the exposed skin. "I should be asking you the same question", I responded, gently pulling her face to mine, pressing my lips on her jaw line, then her cheek, followed by her nose, then both corners of her lips, finally after lingering my lips infront of hers for what seemed like eternity, she had enough and pushed my head in a little, just enough to make our lips connect, and cause sparks to fly.

After laying in the back and relaxing for a few more mintues, I thought it would be best if I took her home.

Mikayla's P.O.V:

Gathering up all of out things, we both made our way into the front of the car, and Jack brought the engine of it to life. Pulling out of the park, we hit the open rode on the way back to my house. Moving his right hand off the stearing wheel, Jack moved it onto my thigh and rested it there. Instantly, things began running through my mind, and by things, I mean Austin. This still feels weird to me. This shoudn't be Jack touching me right now, it should be my loving and caring boyfriend for almost 1 year.....  but since he was the one to screw things up, this is how things are now. Can I truthfully say that I like how things are and how they are working out? No. Not at all. I should be planning Austin's suprise 19th birthday party right now with all of the guys and Michelle. I should be wrapped up in Austin's toned and tanned arms in our comfortable bed, waching some random comedy with Adam Sandler or Will Farrel. We should have the dog that we were thinking about getting together by now. We should be going to the boardwalk with our families on Easter andride the rollercoasters with our friends. But that's not the way things are. Don't get me wrong... Jack is an amazing and the most handsome guy, well, almost as handsome as Austin... MIKAYLA FORGET ABOUT HIM. HE DOEN'T LIKE YOU.

Jack's voice snapped me out of my Austin rant... thankfully.

"I had a really good time with you, Mikayla" Jack said, pulling up or intertwined hands and kisising the back of mine."

"Me too. Thank you for everything." I say, bluhing at his warm plump lips on my skin,

"It was my pleasure."

Within 2 more minutes, we pulled up to my house, and Jack pulled into my drive way. Opening the drivers door, he ran around and opened my door for me. I mumbled a quiet thank you, and we made our way to my front door.