Chapter 25 - Birthday Wishes

We're back onthe rock at our beach, and it's aswe never left. He's almost done with his little proposal speech and here it comes......

"Austin, of-............."

I felt my body start to be rocked back and forth gently and people around me talking. I'm up now, but I decided that I'm not going to open my eyes,and listen to what the people around me are saying.

"Wake her up!" A familiar voice commanded.

"I'm going to! Gosh!" Another voice said, who I reconized to be Austin's.

"Your not trying hard enough." I heard a girl's voice say.....SARAH!

"Scream or something." Now... THAT was Alex...... ohh I'm going to kill him when I wake up.

"NO! I want her to wake up nicely." Austin said.

"Kiss her or something, she needs to get up and start getting ready for school." Sarah said, aww bae. Always looking out for me.

"Good Idea!" Austin said, and I felt his lips connect to mine, and a tingly feeling run through my entire body. My eyes shot open and when I noticed Alex about to take a picture of the two of is, I closed my eyes again, and enjoyed the kiss. After the flash went off, I.pulled back from Austin's lips and opened my eyes.

"Good Morning baby girl, and happy

birthday." Austin said sweetly, giving me a little extra peck on the lips.

"Thank you handsome. And thank you for such an amazing alarm. Oh, and thank you for not screaming to wake up like Alex suggested", I said, sending Alex a look. 

"Happy Birthday Kay." Alex said with a smile. 

"Thanks AC" I said chuckling. 

"Happy Birthday Babe." Sarah said.

"Thanks bae." I said, hugging her. 

"okay. Mikayla, your bus is supposto be at the stop in exactly 1 hour so that means you have about 45 minute to do your hair and make up if your taking the bus today." Sarah said calculating the times in her head. 

"I'm bringing her to school today. I have a suprise for her." Austin answered Sarah, wrapping his arms around my waist, and resting his chin on my sholder.

"You two are just the cutest. Alright, Kay go pee and wash your face and do whatever in the bathroom while I go and heat up the curling wand. Oh and skirt,j jeans,or......?" She asked me.

"I'm feeling special today. Get my pink skirt and my white shirt?" I suggested. 

"Perfect choice." She answered and went back into my closet to grab my clothes. 

I ran to the bathroom and went to the bathroom, then washed my face and brushed my teeth. OnceI was finshed, I stepped out of the bathroom and made my way to my closet where Sarah was trying to find something extra to go with my outfut. 

"Okay babe, sit down and let me work my magic." She said, and I let her do just that.

About 30 minutes later, My hair and make up were both complete. I have big soft curls, more like a mix between beach curls and big lose curls. My makeup is on point. I usuallly wear only mascara and eye liner, but Sarah did a little extra. She did my normal, but added a top liner and some shimmery eyshadow. It wasn't much, but it just made my eyes pop so nicely. 

"Sarah! Omg it looks perfect. Thank you so much!" I said hugging her.

"Your welcome hunny, now go hurry and get dressed!"SHe said, hading me my clohes.