Chapter 22- Start of Something New?

Mikayla's P.O.V:

I waited about 5 minutes before walking out of the bathroom to go to my locker and grab my folder and charger. As soon as I was about to check my phone to see if Austin texted me, the loud speaker went off.

"Mikayla Hubbs please report to the main office, your being dismissed."

perfect.

I shut my locker and turned around to walk, but I felt a force shove my body again the locker behind me. I looked up to meet the ocean blue eyes of no other than the person that I would like to see lease right now. Tyler.

In a fast-paced motion, he pushed body against mine causing me to fall against the locker. I didn't know what to do. I could feel my phone vibrating in my pocket, signaling I had text from Austin telling me he was here. Tyler had me trapped.

"Mikayla. I'm sorry. don't leave." he said in a low voice, his warm breath on my neck.

I pushed him off and started walking towards the stairs," I'm done with you tyler. goodbye." I said, but Tyler pulled me back, and pushed me back against the locker.

"Don't be done with me. It was a mistake." he said again, breathing on my neck.

"To late." I said with an attitude, then walked away down the stairs, to go and get Austin.

Making my way down the stairs, then down the hallway, then I finally reached the main office. I can see Austin through the window on the door. His head was facing down, as he was wriitng down his name and signing a slip for me to go home. When he finshed writing, he put the pen back in the pen holder and gave the lady, Mrs.Smith, at the front desk the slip. I decided that now was my time to walk in and stop watching his every move. When I walked in, Austin and Mrs.Smith both turned around and looked at me.

"There she is. Have a good day!" Mrs.Smith said.

"Thank you! You too Mrs.Smith" I answered and walked out the door, Ausin following behind me.

Before we were even fully out of the office, Austin grabbed my bookbag off of my back. I tried telling him no because it was heavy, but he insisted. I just let him do whatever. Once he slung my bag over his sholder, he intertwined our hands and we made our way to his car out in the parking lot. It took about 3 minutes to get to his car, since it was parked all the way at the other end of the parking lot because of the teacher and student's cars. Once we reached his car, he opened up the passager door for me. Once I was in, he closed the door, then opened the back to put my bookbag in the back, then ran around to the other side and hopped in. We both buckled up.... cause you know safety first..

He pulled out of my school's parking lot smoothly, and we were driving on the main road. After about 1 minute of driving on the road, he grabbed my hand that was rested on my lap and intertwined it wiht his. I didn't move it away, but instead readjusted myself so I was leaning more towards Austin, but not ontop of him. Our hands were resting in my lap, and Austin was driving with one hand, a smile on his face, my face mirroring his face.

There was silence int he car for about 5 minutes, until it was staring to become annoying. I reached over and turned the radio on slightly, and MMM Yeah was on the radio. I was singign along slightly to the song. I could see Austin from the corner of my eyes look at me with a smirk on his face. I looked over a him, raising my eyebrow.

"What?" I asked.

"Your singing my song.." He said , yet again wih a smirk plastered on his face.

"Obviously... I was the first one to hear it... obviously becides you.. It's my favorite song.." I said the second part a little quieter so that he wouldn't hear.