Chapter 26 - Happy Birthday Princess

As usual, Austin drove me to school, and we walked on the beach and watched the sun rise. This time, it was different, a good different. We walked hand in hand and made our way over to the rocks, our usual spot.

We just sat in a comfortable silence, watching the waves cash to shore, and the sun slowly rise.

"You having a good birthday so far, babe?" Austin asked me with a smile on his face, wrapping his arm around my shoulder, pulling me into his side slightly.

I nodded my head slightly with a smile on my face. Taking a deep breath, closing my eyes and resting my head on his chest, I just sat there with him and enjoyed the moment.

"Its not even 7 in the morning and I've already had the best birthday I could ask for." I said looking up at Austin.

"Yeah?" He asked with his eyebrows raised.

"Yeah. Want to know why it's so perfect.?" I asked.

"Tell me."

"Because you're here. And I don't want anyone else but you." I said with a smile.

"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but here with you Princess. Happy Birthday babe."

"Thank you so much", I said back with a smile, and kissed his cheek.

"Eh-hm. I believe you missed." He said, pointing to his lips.

"Oh shut up" I said chuckling, then slightly pecking him on the lips.

Both of our phones buzzed, telling us that we have to leave and start heading to school so I'm not late.

"Leggo." Austin said with a smile, standing up first, then helping me up.

We started walking back to the car, but Austin stopped me.

"Babe, turn around." he said.

I followed his orders, confused.

He began wiping my butt, and I turned and gave him a really confused look.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked chuckling a bit.

"You got sand on your skirt." He said, continuing getting the stuff off my butt.

"Thanks." I said once he finished getting the sand off my skirt.

"No problem." He said with a smile, and grabbed my hand, intertwining our hands, leading us to the car.

Once we got in the car, we buckled up, and Austin drove me to school, stopping at a Starbucks on the way to get us our usual.

We pulled into the drive through as the burista asked us what we wanted.

"The usual?" Austin asked me with a smile.

"Yes please." I answered with a large grin on my face.

He intertwined his right hand with my left and ordered us our drinks.

"Hi can I get 2 grande cotton candy fraps, with whip cream. And 2 cake pops."

"Sure, anything else?" The lady asked.

"Nope, that will be it."

"Okay. And what are the names?"

"Austin and Mikayla." Austin answered.

"Okay. Please pull up to the next window."

Austin followed her directions and pulled up to the next window to retrieve our food and drinks.

Once the barista grabbed the things from the tray, she turned and opened the window.

"Okay, Mikayla and Austin?: she asked, reading our cups.