Chapter 21: Fights

I dreaded going to school this morning after my amazing dream that I had.

After gettig ready, I hurried to throw my shoes on and my bookbag on my back. Checking the clock, I realized that it was 6:18, and I ran out of my room. The rest of the house is pitchblack, because everyone in the house is sleeping. I made my way through my kitchen safetly, and now I have to make my way through the living room.. this should be fun. I sepped a few times, then felt a train go into the bottom of my vans. I fell to the floor in pain,but quickly got up again and continued walking to the door.

I was just about to open the door when someone on the other side had the same idea. I jumped back in suprise. It was Austin, carrying a tray full of Starbucks. Yumm. My favorite. Cotton Candy Frap.

He embraced me with a hug, and a warm Mahone smile. When I pulled apart from his warm embrace, Austin handed me a grande cotton candy frap. I smiled brightly and accepted the cup full of happiness. I quickly hugged him once more before grabbing the doorhandle, about to open it to walk to the bus stop which is up the block. The door was pushed closed my Austin's strong, and I felt his other hand that was not on the door wrap around my waist, under my bookbag.

"Where do you think your going?" Austin whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my entire body.

"Ummm... School?" I answered him, in kind of a confused tone.

"I'm driving you." He responded with.

"You don't have to.. the bus stop is up the block.. and plus my school is a half hour away..."

"I want to. Don't worry about it. Let's go. It's 6:20, and your school doesn't start until 7:30. I'm going to bring you somewhere. Come on." he said, then grabbed hand, intertwining our finges.

He led me to his car, and opened up my door for me. I hopped in the passanger seat, as Austin ran around the front of the car to his door, and hopped in the car. Once he turned the car on, he turned on the radio slightly, loud enough for us to hear, but not to the point where we are screaming over it.

We were driving for about 5 minutes when I remembered that I have to text Tyler and tell him that I won't be on the bus. I took out my phone and sent him a quick text.

To; Ty :*

Hey I won't be on the bus. I have a ride. See you in school. <3

I sent it and went back to having a conversation with Aust.

I waited about 10 minutes before I finally recieved a reply from Tyler.

From; Ty:*

k.

I looked at my phone screen in shock. Did he really just k. me?!?! I don't know what has been up with him latley... but I don't like it. I decided to not answer him and just let him get rid of his attitude, because he know that I wil sure as hell not put up with his attitude in school. I did nothing to make him give me an attitude. If he has a problem with someone, he can go be a bitch to them, not me.

We finaly reached our destination, and I realized that we were at a beach. This beach looks famiiar........ hmm....???

OH MY GOD IT JUST HIT ME. THIS IS THE SAME BEACH WE WERE IN LAST NIGHT IN MY DREAM.

The only thing missing here is the picnic, our clothes we were wearing, and the rest of my bracelets. I only have the butterfly, dragonfly, and the pieces.... From the dream, I'm missing the M, A, birthday cake, princess crown, infinity sign, and the heart and lock.

The sun is just starting to rise and it's huge! I feel like it's right in front of my face. Austin lead me over a bunch of rocks, that also looked familiar. We both sat down on the big flat rock and watched the sun rise. It was beautiful. I felt Austin's arm slip around my waist, and I laid my head down on his sholder. Right now.... In this moment.... It feels like nothing else matters.