Chapter 27 - LET'S PARTY!

Mikayla's P.O.V-

The ride took quite a while, but when we were about 2 blocks away, according to Austin, I had to put on a blindfold. Austin being Austin forgot the blindfold at the house so I had to wear his beanie pulled down over my eyes. We suddenly came to a stop, and I can hear a bunch of cars and people talking as Austin, I assumed, parked the car. He then opened his door and got out, coming around the car to help me into the mysterious place. We walked hand in hand for a while until I heard a door open and Austin tell me to step up. I did as told and I was directed into a seat. I could feel a light shining brightly on my face, as I wondered where I was.

Our of no where people started singing happy birthday to me. The blindfold was pulled off of my eyes and the view in front of me was amazing. Almost, if not everyone from my school was on the dance floor singing to me, as well as my family, and even Austin's family and friends. A huge cake was then wheeled in front of me. It was an all white cake with diamonds all around it, and a hot pink glow in the dark bow dropped from the tow tear. It had a big 16 on the top level, as well as sparkly candles all around the cake. Once everyone was done singing, I closed my eyes and made my wish.

Love and Happiness

I then opened my eyes and blew out all of the candles, everyone cheering as I did so. Austin then came around next to me and gave me the biggest hug ever, then topped it off with a quick kiss. Everyone in the crowd cheered and awed in response.

The cake was taken in the back to start getting cut up and put out for dessert. I was dragged by Austin out to the dance floor to start greeting my guests.

The night went perfectly. After a while my feet started to hurt, so I sat down at my assigned table, who was also for Austin, Alex, Bella, Rob, Zach, Emma and Tori. They were out on the dance floor so I sat alone at the table.

Once the music started to get quieter, I turned my head towards the DJ, who was also Austin's DJ on tour. He took the microphone off the stand and started to say something.

"How's everyone doing tonight?" Everyone cheered in response.

"Good. Well, I have a special request from someone." I was very confused as to what was happening.

When You Look Me In The Eyes by the Jonas Brothers started to play, and I could feel my eyes start to water.

The spotlight that was previously on the DJ was moved towards the center of the dance floor, and everyone moved off to the sides, forming a circular wall.

"Mikayla, someone very special would like you to meet him on the dance floor." The DJ said, and everyone turned to my direction. I did as told and made my way through the barricade that was formed around the dance floor.

Once Austin saw me, he made his way over to me with his hand out. I took his hand, and was brought up on stage. The screen behind me started to play a video, and once I turned to see what it was, my hands covered my face instantly.

It was the first time that Austin sang to me.

My eyes started to water, and I could feel my heart start to speed up.

This is just like the first time.

Austin then walked on stage in the same tank top he was wearing on the day of the concert.

The song started to play again, and Austin did almost the exact same thing that he did in the video, mimicking it to a tee.

He kissed my cheek a few times throughout the performance.

At the end he pulled me up from my seat, and spoke into the mic.

"What's your name beautiful?" Austin asked me.