Chapter 19: Confessions

Grabbing my north face jacket and sliding on my combat boots, I ran out the door and followed Austin. Luckily, he didn't leave, and he was sitting in his car, his head in his hands, resting them on the steering wheel.

I walked around behind his car, and hopped in the passenger seat. We just sat there. Not saying anything to eachother. The only sound filling the car was the sound of our breathing, and the sniffling of Austin's crying. I heard Austin take a deep breath in, and then he exhaled, crying harder then before. I placed my hand on his back, and started moving it in a different directions.

I don't know what to say. I feel so bad because this is all my fault, but at the same time I felt the same way at one point. I felt like I lost everything that meant something to me. I thought I lost Austin, Alex, Dave and Michele.

Austin finally picked his head up and looked out the window, towards the street. The street lights shining on his tear streaks, making them glisten. His eyes were red, making it obvious that he was crying. His cheeks slightly puffier than usual. When he finally made eye contact with me, my chest hurt just to look at him.

I don't understand why he is so upset over this.

"Why?" I asked.

He gave me a confused look, so I went on.

"Why are you so upset over this? I don't understand." I said again, not making eye contact with him.

He let out a breath, shaking his head slightly.

"You don't understand mikayla. You don't understand how much I want to be with you. How many times I cried myself to sleep because I just wanted you in my arms. How many times I had to stop recording because I couldn't do anything but think of you. Ask Alex. I never cry, but ever since I met you, I've never cried as much in my entire life as I did in the past 2 months. You don't understand what you do to me. I can't stand not having you in my arms and being able to call you my girlfriend. And I sure as he'll don't want you with someone else. The reason why I got so upset is because....... ughhh..... nevermind.... it's stupid..." he said again before putting his head back in his hands and started crying again.

"Austin, you could have anyone in the world that you wanted-" I started.

"That's the thing Mikayla, I don't want "anyone". The only person that I want is you." he said before leaning him and pressing his lips to mine.

I could just feel the tingliness run through my body, and the fireworks go off.... everywhere. The butterflies in my stomach burst. This is the way that I should feel when I kiss someone. I really like Tyler but.......

Omg.

I LOVE Austin.

OMG do i? I don't think so..... Well even if I do, he doesn't love me back.

When we pulled apart from the kiss, he continued.

"I don't care if it takes my entire life to wait, I'll do it for you. Why? Because I ......I um...... I love you." He said, the second part a little quieter than the first.

The biggest smile creeped onto my face, and I just wrapped him in a hug. The best hug I've ever given anyone.

"I know your still with him, so I'll wait for you. Just me know when." He said, and stepped out the car, me following him.

We both went into the house, but parted our separate ways.