[S] Nymphs, eggs, and other magical things

One magic book later, you discovered a pond where a large, chunky, purple headless creature with the practical body of a frog sat idle on a giant lilypad. There were many frog eggs in the water that were also quite big.

"What kinda magic monster are you??" you asked as inoffensively as possible.

"A pond nymph, silly billy." it said in a very deep voice.

"No way! Nymphs are curvy and feminine, and.. slap you when you get too close."

"And where'd you read that? A magic book?"

"Actually, that's how I got here. And now I need help getting back to the real world."

"Well, you can use one of my little eggs if you want. They'll open a portal to wherever you wanna go, but it'll cost you."

"Like what, my soul..?"

"Noo.." they said in a teasing tone. "Do I look like the grim reaper to you? I need your seed."

"S-so you want me to fuck you..??"

"It's vital for making more eggs. The circle of life.. You get the picture, right?"

"I think so.. But you're so much bigger than I am! You'd have to sit on me."

"Do you want me to?"

"Hell, yeah!!" you shouted with way too much enthusiasm.

"Well then, get over here..~"

You were head over heels to make this plump fairy feel good, so you climbed onto her lilypad, enticed by her shiny purple skin and flowery scent. It was hypnotic, and brought you to an instant erection. You felt your face heat up and your adrenaline kick in, as if you were about to do something incredibly strenuous.

You would have to say so when magic melted away your clothes and several hundred pounds of nymph climbed on top of you. You were in shock of the fat, wet split that consumed your cock, and you almost came on the spot.

"Whoa..! I've never felt anything like that before!"

You gripped her love handles tightly, moaning as she moved her body rhythmically to yours. You didn't think it possible from the sheer size of it, but you could feel her sopping cunt begin to tighten around you, drawing you hastily to your climax. But you didn't want this to end so soon, not when this was the best pussy you'd ever had in your life. You held back the growing urge to come and bravely stuck one hand below to feel for her clit. It didn't take long to find the enlarged, throbbing bud between her soft rosy lips, and you pinched and groped it relentlessly.

The nymph moaned loudly and convulsed, her walls squeezing you hard until you blew your entire load and more into her cavernous womb. In return, she birthed a warm clutch of slimy eggs that buried you from the neck down.

"Fuck, that was awesome!!" you exclaimed. "Can we do it again?? J-just for the fun of it?? Making those eggs pop out of you is insanely satisfying!"

"I have plenty more where that came from..~"

The end.