[S] Dementor's kiss

"I see you over there, thinking about your next paycheck so you can blow it on a hooker."

"Is that bad?"

"Yes and no. Your taste is a little.. odd, but I might be able put you on to someone better."

"I'm listening."

"I know this one chick from Azkaban, right? Working girl, hardly a hooker at all by definition. Her clients always fall in love with her."

"How do you know?"

"Because I befriended her a long time ago. Almost lost my soul too.. I'll set it up as a blind date."

"You befriended her a long time ago? Where? When? This raises so many red flags."

"Chill out, will you? If you don't like this one, I'll never offer again."

Some lazy hours later..

"Alright, man. It's done. Figured you'd wanna stay in familiar surroundings so I invited her over."

"To this pigsty?! What the hell happened to giving me a heads-up?!"

"That was your heads-up. Besides, I paid her to fuck you, kempt or unkempt. She's good at what she does too, real good.."

"Which is?"

"Heh, you'll find out soon enough."

Another busy hour later..

The temperature in the room suddenly dropped, and the windows frosted over.

"Jesus, who did you get? A fucking ghost?"

"Better."

Smirking, he opened the door.

"A dementor?!"

"When I said she was from Azkaban, what did you think I meant? Here, just get acquainted first." he said, sitting her down next to you.

He then left the room, winking at you and chuckling.

"Uhh.. Sorry for my outburst. I really didn't expect you to be a dementor."

"It's okay, no one does."

She had a soft voice that was more like a whisper. She wore long, black robes that were slightly see-through, and you could detect the faint scent of roses from her.

"So um.. Nice to meet you. I honestly suck at talking to girls, but.. you're very beautiful."

She smiled sweetly.

"Thank you. It's nice to meet you too. Anything you'd like to start with?"

"A kiss?" you kinda but kinda not joked.

You weren't really expecting her to do it at first but she was quick, and pressed her lips against yours. They were cold, but the exchange hit you like a fresh stick of five gum, refreshing.

She pulled away to let you breathe, but you, longing for more, slipped your hand around her waist and kissed again. You slipped your tongue into her mouth and let your groping hands wander across her body, pinching the thin robes, wanting to be under them. You moved one of her hands into your pants and she took the thirsty invitation to jerk you off, then she went on to undo them completely and slid your hardened cock down her throat.

The sucking sensation was immense, better than a hoover, and more pleasing. With it, you gripped her hood tightly, groaning breathily to the euphoric feeling of her parted tongue wrapping around your erect shaft. It took only minutes for you to come, and she swallowed it all, licking her lips afterwards.

"I know my friend paid extra so we could fuck, but.. do you want to?"

"Whatever you want.~"

You slid her into your lap and disrobed her slowly, exposing her curvy, breathtaking figure.

"Be gentle.. I'm fragile." she said softly.

You felt her up, embracing her arms and legs and her small, perky tits that you teasingly squeezed until she squeaked. You rubbed your thumbs over her sensitive nipples and laid her down on the sofa, and then you spread her legs and eased yourself into her tight, wet pussy.

You fucked her slowly so she could get used to your size, and sped up every few seconds until you were ramming into her furiously. Her moans were loud and passionate, and she called your name several times, clawing into your back as she grew close. You could feel it in her throbbing cunt, the way it tightened around you before she convulsed and came. You held her close as you filled her up with your hot seed right after, squeezing her ass and panting as your pent-up sexual tension quickly left you. Not wanting the presence of the beauty beneath you to leave, you left long, fervent kisses along her neck and collarbone.

"I know you get this a lot, but.. would you stick around? For me? I'd be happy to pay for your time. I just gotta have you.. for myself."

You moved up to her cheek and back over her lips where you exchanged another lengthy kiss.

"I'll think about it.~"

You cuddled for a few more minutes before composing yourselves and saying goodbye. But before she left, she slipped you her number and gave you one last kiss. Everything defrosted and the temperature went back to normal once the door shut behind her, and you, having experienced the dementor's kiss, felt like you'd lost something.

"Pretty sure she just took some of your soul, bro. She never leaves without a piece of her client."

"She can have it. I've fallen for her."

The end.