[S] The UFO returns; Eaten by a UFO pt. 2

You were back living in Arizona at the time it arrived. You remember only a sliver of what happened in the past. Lotta red, wetness, and feel good hormones. You'd been yanking it every other night to the memory, missing that feeling.

"Fuck.. What'd I'd do to have that happen again."

With that, you also remembered being told it kept tabs. Never knew a UFO, a living one at that, would care so much. But with what it did, or rather why, maybe it was more important than you thought. You were outside, broad daylight, bathing in the sun on the face of a rock like a lizard when you spotted some unnatural movement in the clouds. You at first thought it may have been a bird, but then it went by again, and you saw the black silhouette of a disc. You sat up, enthralled, nostalgic.

"Hey, what are you looking at?" said your roommate who we're gonna call Blaine so we don't all die of disinterest.

It'd been a good six months since previous events. Arizona was the place you were meant to go with your best friend when he graduated. And he did, but then life happened and he's been too busy to see you, so you toured there yourself and was able to stay with a native. You didn't answer his question, distracted.

"Yo."

"Sorry, what'd you say?"

"You off the green today? Heh, I asked what you were looking at up there."

"Oh, uh, nothing. Weird.. bird, or something. What's up? You need me?"

"Nah, just checking on you. Spend too much time in this sun it'll cook your brain. This heat is something else, huh?"

"Summer, man. You think this is bad just come to Florida."

"I got a girlfriend down there actually. She moves a lot for her job, so.. Yeah, anyway, you wanna go down to the lake later? Do a couple death dives?"

"Sounds cool."

"Kay. Don't stay out here too long."

When he left you looked back at the sky and didn't see anything, but you noticed it was really quiet. That was usually a telltale sign it was around. With that, you got your shirt on and ran back in the house. You know what people say, stuff shows up when you give it thought. The afternoon ensued without you saying a word about it. When you met Blaine you didn't mention it not once. Not like he'd believe you anyway. It stayed between you and your best friend. This time around though, you were worried it might raise questions. You headed down to the lake, on the edge of the cliff.

"Jesus, how far down is it?"

"More than 3000 feet!"

"You check to make sure there ain't no giant fish in that lake?"

"You scared of a little trout? Geronimo!!"

He jumped off, was in the air for a hot minute, before hitting the water. The splash was loud enough to echo through the canyon.

"Come on!! The water's fine!!"

As you were about to make the jump, you saw it again, the UFO. Just over the hill, it was, watching. Blaine was completely oblivious to it. Thankfully you didn't slip and kill yourself, but you didn't have enough time to land right when you hit the water and concussed yourself pretty good.

"Whoa, nice one!"

You wiped blood out from your nose and groaned.

"Fucking ouch.."

"Eh, it ain't bad. Long as you don't catch a brain eating amoeba."

"Uh-huh. That's the least of my worries.."