[S] A shy alien mantis

Let's pretend you're an alien prostitute in this one. You get your clients from every region of the universe, but none have ever been as shy as the mantis people. They were giant bugs, so it might've been because everyone else ran from them, which sucked because they were actually very nice. Your client in particular was a mantis, and knowing that if you ever got that far, their prongs would be very thorny and a pain to deal with.

Their planet was very woodsy and they lived in sophisticated mounds made of sand and mud. Only a few actually lived in the trees, but that was because they had the right biology to navigate them. The others just liked to be on the ground, if not for the fact they couldn't climb.

When you arrived at your destination, your client happened to live in a mound. It was nice to know you wouldn't fall out of a tree and die. The other tenants led you to his particular hole, where from start to finish you had to keep from laughing as you talked. It wasn't a mean thing, he was just so awkward. Lots of silent moments and shifty eyes, y'know? You were almost convinced you walked into a trap and he was going to keep you hostage in a closet or something.

"You'll have to pardon my nervousness. This is my first time invoking a lady."

"With your good looks? Impossible! Surely you've led some lucky woman here already."

"Well, I got close, but she thought I was going to bite her head off."

"Isn't it the other way around?"

"What?"

"What?"

"I've had no success since then, except with you of course!"

"Okay. So how does this work?"

"Oh, uh, well, it isn't a sedentary thing.. I suppose I would have to lift you up.."

"Then please, daddy, lift me up."

You were ready to feel the thorns of those prongs prick your skin like an iron maiden.

He put the primary pair under your arms and the rudimentary pair under your legs and around your hips, and then you watched his also evidently thorny cock slide out of it's armored, ridged sheath, just below the start of his abdomen. It was very long and, oh god, hooked at the tip. You cringed just staring at it, and as it brushed against your stomach.

"I'm beginning to think she was worried about something other than you eating her head.."

"Yes, it is.. barbed. But you shouldn't feel anything after a while! I-I've waited so long to make a woman feel good. I wouldn't lie to you..!"

You took your eyes off of it. Maybe if you just didn't look, it wouldn't hurt as bad, like getting a shot, if the needle was also covered in spines.

"Okay, I'm trusting you.."

It was already leaking with purple precum, and it slithered into you slowly. Once it was past three or four inches he shoved the rest in and you squealed and squirmed. Those barbs were no joke. They pricked you and tugged at your insides when either of you moved. Out of instinct, you scrambled to grip something and yanked his antenna. He was too busy savoring your warm cunt, fit snug around his cock as it began to expand. He propped you up and started bouncing you, and the nagging pain became conjoined with pleasure. You both groaned and one of your hands slipped to his shoulder as little rythemic moans stuck in your throat.

"That hurts good.."

He was getting a kick out of your reaction and sped up, making sure to also unhinge himself to the hook that stuck your clit, before plowing back in, and as his size left little to no open spaces, your toes curled and you shivered every time the barbs clawed your insides on the way out, and when you felt that hook in your womb, you screamed and he shot you full of his alien grape juice. He reeked with a very sweet pheromone afterwards, or maybe that was the juice you could smell, it's icy hotness bringing instant relief to your roughed up cunt as he pulled out of it. You sighed in satisfaction and he set you down.

"You had me in the first half, not gonna lie. I thought I'd die the second you shoved that thing in! But what I got was something sooo much better.."

"So it was.. good?"

"Yeah, it sure hurt good! Too bad I'm not a fish. I'd take that hook in my cheek like my life depended on it!"

The end.