[S] Remember the sentinels from the Matrix?

Being a slave to the machines was so much better than having to needlessly fight them every waking moment of your pitiful life. Rather than pulling towers to the sky or tending to the fields of test tube babies, the sentinels had a far better use for you, and that was studying your anatomy. It was a very invasive process that you were embarrassingly wet for, but you weren't complaining. Invaded by dozens of slick arms, you were on your back with your arms tied down and your legs spread.

There were five machines that were exploring your body thoroughly, stuffed inside your cunt, your ass, and extended across your chest. The arms were all covered in a slippery gel that made it easier for them to stretch you out, and you, squirming and wriggling in touch-starved ticklishness, quivered and moaned in anticipation.

Dozens of red eyes flickered at you in response to your reactions. Up close, sentinels all looked like scary insects, but you were too busy being a test subject to mind their erratic, tiny legs and constantly moving mandibles. With their many appendages they were more like squids (squiddy), and then you realized just what type of hanky panky fantasy you were in. That's right, tentacle porn. It felt so much better than dick, no wonder it was a fantasy in the first place.

The sentinels started to massage your breasts and fondle your nipples, one of them sliding it's arm down your throat, and probably not to test how much it could fit. So much of this action going on at once quickly brought you to your climax, but as if to further imply your human inferiority and evident lack of self-respect, they pulled out before you could orgasm. Then they chattered amongst themselves as you caught your breath to silently curse them..

You were having doubts about the true nature of these machines. They were definitely emotionless killers when it was their job but by completely unrelated comparison, you thought they didn't have what it took to make a girl scream for them.

They quickly proved you wrong in the second round.

They flipped you onto your stomach and you felt one arm snake back into your cunt, but instead of the erratic movements you endured before, they somehow began to fuck you the right way. They held your clit hostage using their pincers and rubbed against your throbbing wet walls. Filing back into your ass, you could feel them in your stomach, stuffing you full. You couldn't believe how good it felt, gripping the floor moaning rhythmically, covered in sweat and pulling the hardest ahegao you could make.

You wanted nothing more now and arched your back to let your moans grow louder, hoping the sentinels would take the invitation. One would think they had no idea the magic they were making, but as they suspended you upsidedown and fucked you harder, you could tell that they must've known what they were doing and that they were objectively loving it. The result was a squirting orgasm with a scream of pleasure, but knowing you didn't want to stop, you shouted for them to do it again and their tentacles, running about your curves and caressing your hips, favoring your limbs and face, willingly obeyed.

You took the one near your face and shoved it in your mouth, swiping your tongue around the tip as you sucked on the slick metal. And another in your grasp, you did the same and throated both like pills when water wasn't enough to swallow them. An even bigger knot had been forming in your core the whole time as your precious sweet spot was increasingly beaten into. This time, none of the machines pulled out as you orgasmed, but even being corked you managed to splash all of them.

Appeased as the machine would be for making a human scream, they looked you over and admired the score of their sexually malicious work.

The end.