[S] Trees need love too

Sex with a tree? Not as preposterous as you think. There's this willow you visited all the time that you swear was *really* alive. You had aspirations of fucking it after catching it red-handed trying to steal water from your bag. And then things just kicked off from there, with you flirting and it presumably flirting back. It was quite a lonely tree, the only one in a really wide area, so you were it's only friend. Sometimes it got really steamy and the tree made you rub or play with it's roots with your tongue. Today would be straight to the point. You hoped no one would see your desperation for a stick as you pulled down the front of your pants to grind against the bark. It rubbed against your clit through your underwear and you gasped, finding the sweet spot where the bumps of the wood flicked and rolled it to one side or the other. You whimpered feeling the roots suddenly move under you, coming up to tangle around your legs and waist. You were spread a little wider and the smallest wiggled into your dainties to find your wet hole. Their ends probed your vagina and stretched you out as they traveled a little further in, making you whine and squirm around them. They twisted together to better imitate a penis and you were made to lay forward as they moved in and out repeatedly, aided by your slick so much that they traveled smoothly and didn't catch. You cried out and felt yourself squirt, making their job all the more easier as they took that to fuck your ass. They were a little rougher with that hole, not even bothering to tease you before forcing their way inside. The roots keeping you tethered to the tree twisted your hips a little to fit more in. In the same stretch, some moved under your shirt to play with your breasts. You didn't think a tree knew so much about how to please a person, but you weren't complaining. You moved your body with it's thrusts to feel as much pleasure as you could, moaning quietly, as if to contain the moment. The tree's roots crawled up your chest to caress your face. When it finished it filled your womb with hot milky sap. Too much of a good thing spurted out and leaked from your insides. It was short, but it was good. You made sure the tree knew this by licking the tips of the last roots to leave. That sap didn't taste half bad.

The end.