[S] Grieving a griever

"Come on, it'll be easy!" your friend, who was definitely lying through his teeth, reassured you.

"Un-uh.. I'm not going anywhere near that thing. What if it stings me??"

"It's tail is chained down. You've got absolutely nothing to worry about! Just avoid getting anywhere near its face." he said, shoving you up to it.

"Tch, man.. Where in the world even are the tits on this thing?"

"Well, where else are tits on an animal? Try looking under its belly or something."

You got down on your hands and knees to look and found an enlarged pink slit.

"Is this a male or a female??"

Your friend had already disappeared and you cursed. If there was nothing to pull, maybe you could milk it some other way (winky face). You checked to see if anyone else was around before popping one of the chains holding the griever in place. It broke its own tail out of You waited to see how it would react and it just watched you quizzically.

Grievers didn't have eyes but it wasn't that hard to tell when one was looking at you.

This was probably really stupid since they exist purely to kill, but we're gonna pretend that there's plot armor.

It hung in the air like a scorpion's tail as the griever began sniffing you. This made you extremely uncomfortable, especially since it was drooling at the mouth. Upon observation, the slit you'd noticed before was also dripping profusely.

"You're obviously a female, and I need your milk, so uh.. You wanna do something unlawful..?" you said, feeling your dick twitch.

It was a heinous idea that led you into the woods. The griever licked your face and you pulled your pants down. You rubbed yourself first to get it's attention.

"Watch the teeth.."

It nudged your cock curiously before slobbering all over it, making you wince a bit in disgust, but moan at the sensation.

"Yeah.. You're good at that.." you said, rubbing it's head in approval. "How about we take it up a notch?"

You got down on your back and the griever almost instinctively turned around and exposed it's slit. You grabbed it's tail, tugging and teasing it until you were snarled at irritably.

"Come on, baby. Ride me!"

It sat on your erection and swayed back and forth, getting you good and lost in it's monstrous cunt. You grabbed it's tail again at the base and stroked it, moaning as your friction increased. The quills along its back spiked up as pleasure shot up it's back.

"F-fuck, yeah..!~"

The griever hissed loudly, it's slit throbbing, sopping wet, and squishing around you like a warm melon. It panted and snarled loudly, giving you the work, and you both came hard. With that, a milky white substance came seeping out of the griever's rear end.

"So that's where that comes from.. Mm, you're bad, girl!" you said, smacking it's tail in fucked out approval.

It barked and pulled off of you, agreeing aggressively, because nothing's better than griever pussy, right? You monster fucking freak.

The end.