[S] So we're f-ing statues now?

There’s an old forest not far from home where the remains of a giantess turned to stone was claimed by nature. You wanted to find it to prove you weren’t a lonely bastard that lived in the middle of nowhere and had good taste in women.

You ended up getting lost, but spotted one of the statue’s giant hands buried halfway in the dirt. You touched it and the whole thing suddenly rose up above you, sticks and leaves falling everywhere. When all was silent again, you looked up and got a face full of giant mossy cunt. It was wet and dripping, and the sight of it made your dick twitch.

“Ooh..” you said in awe.

She said something in old English that you didn’t understand and sat down to get a better look at you, thoroughly intrigued. Her breasts were equally appeasing to look at, teasingly covered by a crest of vines and ivy.

“Mm, nice rack too..” you muttered.

You adjusted the growing erection in your shorts, wondering how you’d be able to pleasure a giantess. Then you got the dirtiest idea ever.

“Hey, sweet lady of stone! You should like, put me inside of you!”

She stared at you and cocked her head to one side.

“I’m way too small to fuck you outright, but I can make you come from in there!” you said, pointing at her rocky split.

She leaned back, put her hands to her sides and spread her legs for you. With that, you undressed and raided her big, pink cave. Hopefully you wouldn’t be crushed to death, especially once you crawled into her humid tunnel, its slick and condensated surface shifting against you.

You massaged it with your hands and feet, getting nothing at first until you accidentally kicked her, making her walls quake. You kicked her again, deliberately this time, and she quaked even harder. You figured you could do more the higher you went, so you forced your way into her womb, your body twisting and turning, inciting the rush of her wetness as it flowed over you. Once you could squeeze into the slippery space, you felt a pool of water up to your ankles. It seemed to rise as you pounded into her with your fists, a desperate moan from her every time that raised the water level to your knees and eventually to your waist. She was quivering now, and you could almost feel a throbbing pulse under your feet. She was ready to come, if not holding back for your sake. So, using your whole body, you jumped around in her like the clapper in a bell before you were submerged and an explosive orgasm sent you out of an immense, squirting waterfall.

You smacked your lips and tasted the water as you coughed it up.

"You're sweet like honey! I wonder what your mouth is like..!"

She picked you up and pushed you into it. Whether or not this was to taste you because she actually planned on eating you was questionable, but you were in bliss and unconcerned with any of that. All you focused on was dodging her teeth, even as she rolled you around with her tongue. You caressed the inside of her cheeks, rubbing yourself against the gradually dampening pockets of soft moss.

At this point, you wanted her to eat you, just to explore the rest of her insides. Suddenly, she threw her head back and you quickly slid towards the back of her throat and down the viscous edge into the dark hole below.

You were mystified on the ride down to her stomach, which was like any regular chasm with stalagmites and everything shiny and glowing on the walls. You landed in a thick but shallow fluid, an old house, part of a large tree, and the hull of what used to be a ship scattered around.

"She must be vegetarian.."

As you said this, her stomach shook and the fluid rised a bit. It did this several times, until you had to seek refuge on higher ground to avoid drowning in bile.

On the outside, she was trying to throw you back up. In fear she'd digest you, she would repeatedly make herself gag while hunched over a lake. Eventually, she choked and projectile vomited, spilling everything, including you (gross).

You kept your mouth closed that time, not wanting to taste whatever she'd been storing in the vault. When you landed in the lake, you crawled out and wiped your face.

"Guess I should've taken you to dinner first, huh?"

Happy to see you were still in one piece, she grinned and patted your head with her finger.

The end.